PDA

View Full Version : My Kia Clarus

crazyrichard
11-11-2004, 02:07 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/crazyrichard/kia.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/crazyrichard/tghftht.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/crazyrichard/image05.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/crazyrichard/rich075.jpg

this is my kia clarus the car stood on sevral car shows this year in holland and belgium

i'm always altering tuning styling something but because there is nothing made for my car everything is custom..
latest mod was my veilside frontbumper and diffuser rear bumper..

hope you like my ride :D

suzq044
11-11-2004, 04:07 PM
nice custom work, i just don't think the front bumper goes w/ the lines of the car as far as the slope of it. otherwise .. nice KIA ;)

M.P.
11-12-2004, 12:50 PM
That's nice!

firefly
11-12-2004, 06:48 PM
I agree with suzq044
the car looks killer and the work is good but the front bumber is bit too long IMO :unsure:

Rasta
11-14-2004, 07:49 PM
if everything is custom, you should just do a custom front end conversion. looks good, surprisingly no tv's...interior doesnt match exterior either, but either way its nice

ArsenicPants
11-15-2004, 02:12 AM
parking your Kia next to a movie star Toyota wasn't your smartest move ;)
i guess it's kinda cool that you're trying something different... but the car just isn't my taste
your front bumper doesn't line up at all with the grille or headlights, and the wing is big dumb and pointless
put a little more work and intelligent thinking into your car and it'll be sweet, man
just remember it's not a sports car ;)

crazyrichard
11-16-2004, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by ArsenicPants@Nov 15 2004, 01:12 AM
parking your Kia next to a movie star Toyota wasn't your smartest move ;)
i guess it's kinda cool that you're trying something different... but the car just isn't my taste
your front bumper doesn't line up at all with the grille or headlights, and the wing is big dumb and pointless
put a little more work and intelligent thinking into your car and it'll be sweet, man
just remember it's not a sports car ;)
whell parking to the movie car (that was the real one by the way) is because i stood on a car show and maybe the wing is pointless but i just love it your right it isn't a sportscar but by baby son dousn't fit in there and if i want to go fast i've still got my kawasaki ninja to do that..
i respect your opinion but i don't agree whit it i like big spoilers wings and other tuning soo it's just a matter off taste.
then my interiour is that way because there';s nothing wrong in my opinion whit a littke contrast green exteriour and blue interiour .

but everybody likes something else and i'm glad otherwise we would all be driving the same :P :D

thats no fun either..

ps this is not a badly ment reply but just my opinion

greets to ya richard :D

ArsenicPants
11-16-2004, 08:38 PM
agreed
still, i think your car would benefit from a little bit of tidying up
i know it's tough to get around to it with work and school and family and all that kinda stuff, but if you're going for show i'd really recommend you fix the front air dam atleast

also, i think the deal with your interior isn't so much the color, it's the quality of paint and items
it really looks like you took the removable trim pieces off, and spray bombed them with a can of Ford Engine Blue
then again it could be the quality of the jpeg

bottom line, i think if you spent a bit more time really cherrying the thing up, it'd be nice

InfectedDefect91
11-17-2004, 08:19 PM
i have that same cd player in my celica

crazyrichard
11-18-2004, 11:44 AM
it's the pic because that's metallic blue :D
the front end was just done on this pic the grille is going to change but one piece at a time....
first one on the list some nice 18" kossei rims and a poly spoiler on the back (maybe imprezza style)
but my car is changing every time and i'm at 50% off what i'm planning to do like the interior that's gonna be a poly dash whit build in monitor and painted in the cars color.
then black racing seats and a polished isotta steering wheel and so on but like i said not everything at once :blink: $$$$$$ :blink:
save some spent some :D

Phillip
12-27-2004, 05:26 PM
you boy racers never learn do you? :lol: the looks like a quater of a million.. but when you take off the chassi and tjeck the suspension the car runs like randma on a horse betting track... :P