PDA

View Full Version : Nissan Murano

Nick
11-23-2004, 05:03 PM
Here is my Murano i did for a contest at CSS...everything is airbrushed...i started getting bored of the chop though so i had to stop or i would have done more...i decided to go for a different look with it...it actually ended up looking more like a concept rendering than anything else, but i like it just the same...the wheels are orbital rims, otherwise known as "hubless" rims...i tried to pull off that hubless look, and i think i achieved it...the faceplates on the wheels are there to obviously cover up the mechanicals which turn the wheel...but yea, just a little added detail to give it a more complete look...i also airbrushed a sideskirt which the murano never had in the first place, and i got rid of the pillars...i like the smooth look of it now...i re-did the lights, which were also airbrushed from scratch because i wanted to do something with the lights and an idea finally popped into my head...i couldnt just leave the originals, i also did some body work to it,to give it a sleeker appearance, and i also obviously messed around with the exhaust, and there are a few other minor details in it also...so yea...anyways...here it is...
original

http://img119.exs.cx/img119/4274/finalmurano.jpg

www.tonituning.com
11-23-2004, 05:13 PM
Cool! I don't like the wheels. In general, it's pretty good, awsome chop!

CPWerks
11-23-2004, 08:06 PM
Good luck man;) Pretty kool too. I don't like the cover on the wheels neither but the hubless thingi look kool > Goodd rendering keep it up and good luck again;)