PDA

View Full Version : Renault Megane

nast
11-30-2004, 02:44 PM
I just remembered the Megane i was working on earlier, so I finished it. My first chop in 3-4 months, so there are a lot of mistakes
http://img27.exs.cx/img27/7460/renault_megane3.jpg

It has some experimental cf on it, and the sideskirt was my first "airbrushing" try.

Mods:
slightly lowered
rims
cf hood
sideskirt
extended the bottom of the front bumper a little
shaved almost everything, including the taillights
turned it into a 4-door
covered up the rear side window
color change
tinted fog lights
cleaned up the side trim a little

I think that's it for now...

C&C plz :ph34r:

crazyrichard
11-30-2004, 03:09 PM
the cf looks stunning real realistic the rest is kinda alright looks unfinisched.
but like i said that cf rocks

brian_is_metal
11-30-2004, 04:05 PM
The heads are rockin'. I like really sharp headlights. Nice job shaving as well.

phatboy
11-30-2004, 10:37 PM
dood that looks great....all the mods are nice....just me id put a little twist into that carbon just to give it a kick. your sideskirt gives it a widebody look that is subtle but very nice...now do a custom designed front bumper...

suzq044
12-01-2004, 12:18 AM
only comment on the headlights, is that on the closer one they go a little past the hood-line.. on the far one it stops at the hoodline.. just somethin i noticed, aside from that, VERY good job :D

brian_is_metal
12-01-2004, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by suzq044@Nov 30 2004, 11:18 PM
only comment on the headlights, is that on the closer one they go a little past the hood-line.. on the far one it stops at the hoodline..
She's blunt, but she has a point. I didn't notice that initially. I still love it, though.