PDA

View Full Version : Sparkles

neverfinished98
12-13-2004, 08:35 PM
Im not a newb but i feel like one lately. . .anyways how do you do a simple sparkel. Its probably a tool on here somewhere but i cant find it. thanks!

joemomma95
12-15-2004, 12:09 AM
You mean like these?

http://img72.exs.cx/img72/7180/russ07spark3le.jpg

If so, here's how..

-click brush tool
-in the top menu there's a drop down menu on your brush type/size icon, drop it down
-on the top right corner of the drop down menu there's a small arrow(pointing to the right) click that, opens a new drop down menu
-on the new drop down menu it should have one that says "assorted brushes" click that and when it asks to confirm click ok
-now you have a whole new set of brush types, look in there for the one that looks like an X(doesn't matter which size right now), choose one
-now you can adjust the size of the sparkle with the brush size adjuster(on the first drop down menu mentioned^), choose the size you want and click once on your picture where you want it
-after you have one sparkle it's not gonna look that bright, go to the brush size adjuster again and make it a little smaller than your first sparkle, click on the same sparkle again until it looks bright enough
-continue the last 2 steps until your happy

Hope that helps :D ...

ckg690
12-15-2004, 12:34 AM
oooh, thats helpful thanks joe, i'll be using that on my blingblingn blazer... thats one shiny pos van lol

neverfinished98
12-15-2004, 03:13 PM
thanks joe. that helps completely. i had no idea how to do it.