black roof black mirrors
new rims
window tint
tachos and blue faced dial
darkened rear lights
front widebodied
and black fuel cap
http://img51.exs.cx/img51/7051/evo8collabwitheyelesscopy4qh.jpg

id like to thank eyless for letting me use such a great chop and adding sum more

C+c welcome

TrucksHC
12-14-2004, 04:37 AM
thumbs up. very clean.

brasher
12-14-2004, 07:45 AM
Uh Oh Spaghetti -O!!!

Looks awfully familiar to Suprachoppers Evo8 FMIC. Which was brushed.

Why you put An intercooler on the rear of a car is beyond me, but anway :rolleyes:

heres the pic in question

http://img13.exs.cx/img13/8714/evo-8-project-progress-7.jpg

But as for the chop, I really like it. The WBK is done very well and I like the rims with the Mitsubishi logos left on them.

crazyrichard
12-14-2004, 11:16 AM
chop a chop :lol:
nice addings

but that intercooler is weird it is done nice but now you got to drive backwards to get result
id this a drive backwards drifter or something like that :lol: just kiddi'n B)

but it's not needed there that's a fact :D

nice work !!!! grts richard

*EDIT* i just understood the post of bracher that intercooler is stolen from that lancer indeed (i saw no credit's for suprachopper so it's probable a steel)
<_< :( and yet anotherone here who post other&#39;s work <_<

I REALLY DON&#39;T DIG THAT :unsure:

why????? be creative man it&#39;s already a choped chop and then it&#39;s chopped furder with otherman&#39;s brushing.........this is low....

neverfinished98
12-14-2004, 02:27 PM
:angry: shame on you for stealing man. At least if your gonna steal a FMIC, it should go in the front. . .ehhh nevermind. you other little mods are decent.

Tony Riley
12-14-2004, 03:32 PM
That skirt is...unattractive. The widebody aint so bad, but it&#39;s such a shame you stole Supra&#39;s ic.

hawk_196
12-14-2004, 05:21 PM
well actually the intercooler is just there to cool the exhaust being pushed thru the engine again, so I guess it would work in the rear, although airflow definately would help it out.

suprachopper1128
12-14-2004, 06:21 PM
i didn&#39;t brush the fmic, that was c&p. however, i did do the shadows, mesh, and the lip around the fmic myself.

stealing is bad.