View Full Version : Brabus

Prototype
12-30-2004, 05:29 PM
http://img62.exs.cx/img62/2365/mercedesss7mx.jpg
http://img62.exs.cx/img62/6817/mercedesssss3gy.jpg

C+C welcome :)

brian_is_metal
12-30-2004, 05:43 PM
Your brushing is pretty good, but it's hella sharp and too bright. Soften the edges and add some monochromatic noise. Rock it.

PS: Lose the cf, immediately.

Prototype
12-30-2004, 05:44 PM
It was meant to be sharp, but thanks for the comment.

brasher
12-30-2004, 10:10 PM
Nice work, I really like the skirt, Vent and flared arches, they are all sweet. But the area where you shaved the licence plate is extremely visible and noticeable straight away. But other than that, I think you have done a great job with it.

Keep up the good work. :P

hav_lova
12-30-2004, 10:53 PM
Nice and original keep up the good work! :)

Prototype
12-30-2004, 11:03 PM
Thanks for all the comments guys, Really appreciate it. :)

MUDi
12-30-2004, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Prototype@Dec 30 2004, 04:44 PM
It was meant to be sharp, but thanks for the comment.
hurts my eyes when I look at it.

Prototype
12-31-2004, 12:25 AM
hurts my eyes when I look at it.
Wotta hell's that supposed to mean dumbass? Can u at least explain what hurts ur eyes? F***ing noobs...

t0tal
12-31-2004, 07:23 AM
It looks a bit cartoony, but the brushing is after all pretty good

crazyrichard
12-31-2004, 11:01 AM
real good brushing and yes i also think it's too sharp you can see what parts are brushed in an instance.
ihe work is real good but try to make the brushed parts the same as the rest of the body that way they become whole ..
but i gotto say it's good brushing....

Florian Wunsch
12-31-2004, 11:05 AM
Looks very cool, but the roof of the car doesnt fit the hole design... I modified that roof as I would have done it,... I hope you arnt angry with me... (because I cant describe it) I moded some other things too...

http://img31.exs.cx/img31/1504/mercedes0vo.jpg

crazyrichard
12-31-2004, 11:08 AM
sorry ??????????????? what did you do to this????????
his roof looks way better then your one it's really off..
but you have balls to go and change it i hope he dousn't mind!
but stay off it because imo this one looks ruined.
sorry just think this way
grts richard

Florian Wunsch
12-31-2004, 11:44 AM
Yes, and that what I did to it is just that, what I think looks beeter to ME, thats just MY opinion ;-) No one said that this one has to look good to everyone... so thats only that what I think would make it look better... you know?

Prototype
12-31-2004, 01:53 PM
Thanks for the comments.
Florian Wunsch, I see whe're you're coming from, you're going for that Maclaren SLR look. I like the idea man, and no I'm not mad at you.
How do you think I should go about making it less sharp? Just use the blur tool or is there another way to do this?

DaxteR
12-31-2004, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Prototype@Dec 31 2004, 12:53 PM
Thanks for the comments.
Florian Wunsch, I see whe're you're coming from, you're going for that Maclaren SLR look. I like the idea man, and no I'm not mad at you.
How do you think I should go about making it less sharp? Just use the blur tool or is there another way to do this?
Just feather your selections and it should look better :D Should also add some bright lines to the edges... i don't know how to explain it cause i don't speak english very well, lol.
For the chop i think it looks good, but i'd have got rid of the cf :P

crazyrichard
12-31-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Prototype@Dec 31 2004, 12:53 PM
Thanks for the comments.
i often select the outer side again and then a bit larger (not much just a tiny bit) then i smudge it out and join the layers again.
then i lay a very tin line at the edges (not all but just the ones at the bottom) and lighten the edges a bit..
do you understand what i mean it's a bit difficult to explain but this is it ..
but maybe someone else has a better way i don't know..

and @ florian wunsch : i know what you mean but that was my opinion i just ment that i really didn't like what you did to the roof it could have been nice but you selected it and transformed it then the black line that sits between the body and roof was in the air..
so i don't think that's a improvement..
and imo it's better to make your own version from scratch and then post it in a new topic then to alter someones chop '.
and he just posted it when you stole the topic by posting an altered version.
that's not the way m8 i'm not trying to diss ya but thats what i think just leave someones chop alone and if you think he it's better with a other roof make your own chop from scratch :)
i'm not mad but just givving my opinion
grts richard

Prototype
12-31-2004, 03:45 PM
Thanks for the help again crazyrichard. :)