PDA

View Full Version : New Members Virtuals

visual
01-02-2005, 10:25 AM
As i said in my introduction, i'm posting a few recent virtuals i've done. Comments are welcome.

(not in any particular order)

350z
Original:
http://img95.exs.cx/img95/9550/possibleimage3gr.jpg

Virtual:
http://img56.exs.cx/img56/4065/350z2nn.jpg

Boxster
Original:
http://www.home.no/kehsi/Photoshop/f%f8r/porscheorg1024.jpg

Virtual:
http://img97.exs.cx/img97/751/2005-Porsche-Boxster-S-FA-1.jpg

Tigra
Original:
http://www.hothatch.net/gallery/albums/album03/Tigra_Battle.jpg

Virtual:
http://img154.exs.cx/img154/4028/tigrapaintgraphics1xf.jpg

Cheers.

Visual

tts2113
01-02-2005, 10:53 AM
dude thats sweet....nice job man

TNT X2X
01-02-2005, 10:53 AM
Suck my azzizzle :blink: Thas AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I am Jellous they are pretty nice that Porsche Rocks very hard! Very nice Job!

TNT X2X

TNT X2X
01-02-2005, 11:04 AM
Lol i found 2 Wrong things:

On the Z350: The Name ARJ Audio is wrong on the AMP

On the Porsche: The Logo of AEM is wrong on the Air Filter too and btw the Engine of the Porsche Carrera/Turbo is in the Back ;) But Still nice Chops

da_houghsta
01-02-2005, 11:16 AM
is it c+p or brushed? i mean either way they look awesome. i love them all, they look like they could be real. only thing is on the last one, the wheels look too bright or something, just dun look right, but probably just me lol.

crazyrichard
01-02-2005, 11:16 AM
these are real good chops you got the skills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
really i've got no critisism they are just amazing your work is clean tight and on a high level
hope to see more of your work!!
grts richard

Rasta
01-02-2005, 02:25 PM
those are nice, welcome. i got a few questions though, what in those chops is brushed and what is a c/p? i thought i mightve seen those porsche seats and stuff before somewhere

Prototype
01-02-2005, 03:22 PM
They're all good but the last one doesnt have many mods to it, and that decal kinda kills it imo.

visual
01-02-2005, 08:01 PM
Thanks for the replies so far people, about the comments so far:

TNT X2X: I know the logo is wrong on the amps, it would have been far too much work to switch them around, because of the light source and so on, and i noticed the AEM logo the wrong way roung after i posted the virtual a while ago, just haven't been bothered to fix it.

Rasta: On the tigra, pretty much everything is brushed accept a few minor things, the bumper is brushed accept the intercooler and mesh, the rims are copy and paste, as are the decals on the bonnet. The vinyl isn't "brushed" as such but it's traced from a nfsu2 screenshot by me, so it was basically a vinyl created by me, so not copy and paste. On the porshe, the rims, some of the seats, logos, intercooler and air filter are copy and paste, the whole of the front is copied from a haaman porsche image, but had alot brushed ontop to make it look realistic, the screen is brushed, as is the rear wing and some of the seats. And finally, on the nissan 350z, the wide arches are mostly brushed, with some stretched reflections on top to make it look realistic, the lower part of the boot is copy and paste but all moved around with brushed additions to make it look better, and the above part is brushed other than the screens.

Prototype: It's your opinion whether the decal looks good or not, and it's no problem if you think it kills it, but there is a fair amount of work done to it. It's lowered, had a headlight transplant, tailight transplant, almost completely rebrushed front, with new splitter, grill and closed vents, with a central intercooler. Brushed additional sideskirt with front wide arch and a rear wide arch which was made larger than the original arch. And of course, new rims (which don't suit the surroundings perfectly but they look nice
:unsure: ) and the addition of decals on the hood and the vinyl on the side. I'll leave it up to you to say whether there isn't much work done.

:D

neverfinished98
01-02-2005, 08:16 PM
those are all very good. all of em have a lot of work done, no complaints at all.

RuiG
01-02-2005, 08:29 PM
Hellooooooo.

I know who you are :lol:

Welcome to this great v-tuning forum. Hope you enjoy it too.

Have a great 2005.

RuiG

Prototype
01-02-2005, 09:25 PM
I see where ur coming from visual, but I still think the last one is the worst of the 3. I hope ur not taking my opinion the wrong way man. :)

felix_300zx
01-03-2005, 02:33 AM
hey nice work,
by the way could you pm me the original 350z trunk, if it is larger than 1024 x 768

visual
01-03-2005, 06:51 AM
Prototype: Naa, i respect your opinion, i was just explaning my feelings on the "there isn't much work done" comment. Still, it didn't annoy me or anything B)

felix_300zx: The original is around 2100 Res, and since it's from a missan media site i'm not willing to give it out. Sorry. Plus the fact that i did an ince install specifically to produce something original that not many people have done before, and found an image that not many people had done before, so i don't particularly want to give it out anyway. Again, sorry.

brasher
01-03-2005, 07:02 AM
Gday visual, Nice to see you here.

Excellent work on all of your chops. Amazing use of imagination wich is very refreshing to see. Especially with the porsche, the screen, seats and bonnet are so well executed its hard to describe.

Anyway, hope to see more of your work in the near future.

//rs.design\\
01-03-2005, 08:39 AM
nice chops
dont lyk the graph on the tigra

my fav is the nissan
xtreme nice B)

CPWerks
01-03-2005, 03:23 PM
Good job Visual, I've seen your chops around, they are pretty cool and clean and even realistic. Welcome and hope to see more of your chops.

misterphotoshop
01-03-2005, 03:40 PM
those are all really good especially the 350z

ckg690
01-04-2005, 01:28 AM
Where do you get your rims?

Love the chops

PS- Boxsters are Mid-Engined

Manson_cs
01-04-2005, 09:40 AM
Hiya, and welcome to psc :) Love all the chops mate!!! Not one complaint, if you dont mind can i have a high res pic of the tigraa please :)