PDA

View Full Version : Subaru Baja

no-pistons
01-13-2005, 12:43 AM
I'm not that good at photoshop, but I made a 2 door Baja. Can Somebody please also remove all of the body cladding and maybe give the Baja a WRX STi look? Thanks.

Original
http://njsr.org/pics/albums/userpics/11025/003.jpg

Photochop
http://njsr.org/pics/albums/userpics/11025/Bajute.jpg

da_houghsta
01-13-2005, 07:46 AM
yea i'll give that a go, is that the highest res pic u have of it? i dont think u will be able to get the wrx look - it just isnt a wrx, and i cant imagine a ute version, but i can give it a go, looks interesting, of i like the 2 door conversion - very realistic!

TNT X2X
01-13-2005, 08:15 AM
Whats the Special? I can see that it was lowerd a bit and the Rear selection was cuted ?

crazyrichard
01-13-2005, 12:25 PM
come on !!!! if you can shorten it like this witch looks real good / clean you deffenaltly can make it a wrx yourself!!!!!
just give it a try and post it here (or is this a nother's man work)
no offence ment but the work on this looks good so if you did this you can do a wrx conversion for sure :rolleyes:
grts richard

HighVoltage
01-13-2005, 03:05 PM
If the baja and the el camino had a baby that's what it would look like, j.k dude. You didn't really do much, should have at least tinted the windows.

brian_is_metal
01-13-2005, 05:42 PM
Haha @ HighVoltage, it does look like a modern El Camino.

No-Pistons, you did alright chopping it down. Continue working on it...make it what you want it to be. You'll do well.

no-pistons
01-13-2005, 09:58 PM
Thanks for the encouragement. I actually made this photochop myself, but since I'm somewhat new at it I guess I didn't have the confidence to remove the cladding myself. I'll give it a shot to see what I can do with it.

no-pistons
01-16-2005, 09:17 PM
I can't seem to remove the body cladding with out the paint becoming a wavy mess. Anybody have any tips on how I can cleany remove them? Thanks.

hav_lova
01-16-2005, 11:10 PM
Good chop and you did a good job of fixing the backround keep at it i like the 2 door conversion

ArsenicPants
01-17-2005, 01:51 AM
If the baja and the el camino had a baby that's what it would look like

the Baja is actually a re-incarnation of the BRAT, a mini pickup-car Subaru made in the 80's
they're sweet, pretty rare little trucks