PDA

View Full Version : Ok How Bout This?

mikebruce11
01-13-2005, 01:03 AM
This time I did not use ANY chopped stuff. Modified a stock bumper, blended, airbrushed a bit. Etc...Hope you like. Feedback would be nice.

http://www.canadian3rdinfantry.ca/images/2005Spectra5Concept2.jpg

TNT X2X
01-13-2005, 05:31 AM
A very good job the Front lip is very clean and looks real is it Copied and Past? The Grill looks nice too, but the Sideskirt needs a bit work cuz it dont match the color. Alover a ver nice chop :)
Keep it up

TNT X2X | EPC-Crew

da_houghsta
01-13-2005, 07:40 AM
hey it looks good, but the colour-coding is a little off, needs a bit of blue in there i think. u can see that the 2 side vents on the bumper, the paint is a little too grey, as well as the sideskirt. but its blended in rly well. the grill needs something in it though, like some mesh or something, not just a black hole, and also the indicators dont look proper, they looks too grey too, mabey add some blue in them as well? im not too sure, but i'd play around a little with the colours - copy the pieces as a new layer and play around so u cant stuff it up. but yea it looks good to me, and will look even better when its all finished.

ckg690
01-13-2005, 10:36 PM
damn, if this is your second chop....WOW

2 chops and youre already better than me, and i've been choppin for months.

gyrm
01-13-2005, 11:27 PM
When you lowered it, the top of teh background is now messed up.

gratz on your 2nd chop tho, I'd put some mesh in that and tint the lower lights blue or white.

Keep it up!

mikebruce11
01-14-2005, 11:59 AM
Anyone know where I can find a mesh pattern? Also, whenever I use a tutorial to make carbon fibre it NEVER looks as the tutorial does. always is way too light and never looks real. Any help would be appreciated so I can finish this.

ckg690
01-14-2005, 07:47 PM
Adjust the CF using the levels utility, image-adjustments-levels
Real CF comes from copy and paste not patterns
The digimods mesh is ok.