PDA

View Full Version : New One - My Fith Chop

syco26
01-14-2005, 03:45 AM
This is a Bentley GT that I have been working on - not quite finished yet - want to do a bit more to it - like the interior and a bonnet scoop just can't quit get them right yet.All crits and comments welcome and wanted.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v412/syco26/Photochop/Bentley_Cont_GT_01_1280copy.jpg

ford siera
01-14-2005, 04:20 AM
its a good shop for your first rims are a bit flat
the side vents are realy good for your first

a good shop

gr. ford siera

Pluh
01-14-2005, 04:29 AM
i mus agree!

those vents are almost perfect.
Aside from the some-what flat rims it looks good.
I love the color.

Nice!!!!!

brian_is_metal
01-14-2005, 02:50 PM
Yeah, rims are no good...but the vents are awesome! How did you make the vents, if you don't mind me asking? C&P or brushed? At any rate, they're well chopped.

ArsenicPants
01-14-2005, 06:57 PM
he said 5th, not 1st

i agree with all other comments though
nice background location
a Bentley in a church, har har ;)

Prototype
01-14-2005, 07:09 PM
Yeah, you right. It's not completely finished, but what you chopped so far looks good,except for the rims which are too flat. Can't wait to see the finished product.

syco26
01-15-2005, 09:10 AM
Thank you all for the coments.Yeah I have to agree with you all about the rims aswell - they do look crap - trying to find a nice set with brakes in them to put there instead of those.
brian_is_metal the vents are painted - just using the pen tool to make the selection then a hard edged brush to do the hole then a soft brush to do the shading - then get rid of the mask and go around the lip with the 1pixel brush by hand for the high light.