6.rims
C&C please
Original
http://img171.exs.cx/img171/3350/monaro29ls.jpg
Chop
http://img171.exs.cx/img171/6783/monaro2jpgpsd6kb.jpg

Rex Raider
01-30-2005, 09:45 AM
It requires a lot more work. The rear window is very wrong. There should be virtually no B-Pillar at all on the passenger side.
The front wheel is very off. The rear wheel is totally distorted (lug nuts should be in the middle of the wheel).
Where you removed the license plate is very blurry and the color doesn't match.
Body kit seems very big and heavy.

Dan
01-30-2005, 10:35 AM
^^^^^Yea I just saw that

MUDi
01-30-2005, 12:10 PM
rims are wayyy off, and the back one looks very flat.

Prototype
01-30-2005, 01:41 PM
The line where the license plate was shaved is not streight.

supraskill
01-30-2005, 02:20 PM
one window tinted/blacked out and not others the car is not symetrical if you look through windsheild brushed parts need noise and a bit more done to them very plain selections jagged parts very blurry spend more time on it

Dan
01-30-2005, 03:20 PM
Okay I am fixing it right now

briandyche
01-31-2005, 04:31 PM
hmmm...dan...first...u should at least learn how to change wheels before you even THINK of brushing...second...your a damn post whore...400 posts and you show this kind of work?...sad...third...the only decent thing i see is...well...i dont see a decent thing...with careful work im sure this could be okay..but really...stick to the fizzucking basics before you go and try to do somethin you have no clue about.

crazyrichard
02-01-2005, 11:33 AM
yean those wheels look like thet are hubcaps falling of in other words they aren't centered then i see alot of smudged spots and the body brushing looks flat and needs reflection and some more lines
sorry a lot of comment but thats what i see
good luck with it!!! grts richard

SOMA
02-01-2005, 03:25 PM
Good idea, but deficient finished. The rims should be bettter placed.
The black tint of the window is too dark.

beermonkey
02-01-2005, 03:30 PM
this is too all "noobs": if you cant do the rims right yet, dont even think of brushing...
it is something that takes a lot of time to learn and i realy advice you to get the hang of copying parts first.
dont run befor you can walk...

just my humble opinion

Dan
02-01-2005, 05:18 PM
I know I was going to fast I was in hurry to post it up

nasTone
02-01-2005, 05:41 PM
No offense, but I am wondering why people rush to get these chops done? Besides battles and contests, is there a deadline? I don't think people are awarded for "Quick Chops" or "30 min." chops. If you are going to take the time and chop something, why don't you take your time and make it a quality chop. I personally have not posted a chopped car here in a few months, due to the fact that I take my time. I am sure we could all chop a car in 30 minutes, and have the same result..... CRAP!!
Stand back and take a good look at the work you are posting. Close the picture and come back to it in a day or so. I catch many of my mistakes this way.

C&P before brushing. I don't think people can be told that enough. Get the hang of it first. Learn to draw in perspective correctly. Then take the leap to brushing.

Like beermonkey said, don't run before you can walk.