PDA

View Full Version : Full Brush Honda Crx

crazyrichard
01-30-2005, 05:14 PM
everything brushed and designed by me exept the rims / exhaust and numberplate holder
i put in a lot of effort hope i succeded

c&c is very welcome

grts richard

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/crazyrichard/hondacrx7nq.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/crazyrichard/crxchop.jpg

DakJak
01-30-2005, 05:22 PM
nice!

Tony Riley
01-30-2005, 05:29 PM
Nice one. The brushing is very good. Its good to see that you are improving nicely. The only thing that is of a concern on this work is that there is a thick white line at the upper portion of the front bumper, which makes things look fake. Keep it up man :D.

KingB
01-30-2005, 05:39 PM
Now thats what I want to learn... great job. :ph34r:

DarkPhantom29
01-31-2005, 01:25 AM
ha ha, nice real nice, came out better then mine, but hey, i just am starting to learn how to a/b.

good one man tho, i do love it.

l8terz

kevin

Prototype
01-31-2005, 09:00 AM
That's looking great Rich. One of your best by far imo. Love the design of the bodykit, great job with the rims and all the small details. Keep it up.

crazyrichard
01-31-2005, 12:16 PM
thanks everyone and @ tonyriley yeah i see what you mean that line looks bad didn't notised that this is actually the first brush for adding reflection then i forgot to work on it further stupid mistake of me i never saw it heheheheheheh
real nice replyes i'm happy with that thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brian_is_metal
01-31-2005, 02:46 PM
Nice Rex, Rich! Your brushing has gotten so much better over the past few months. I remember your 1st couple of chops, and I saw promise in you. I was definitely right. You're coming along very nicely.

misterphotoshop
01-31-2005, 04:03 PM
that looks real hot mate! keep up the great work!

crazyrichard
01-31-2005, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by brian_is_metal@Jan 31 2005, 01:46 PM
Nice Rex, Rich! Your brushing has gotten so much better over the past few months. I remember your 1st couple of chops, and I saw promise in you. I was definitely right. You're coming along very nicely.
thanks!! but i got to start learning to use the pen tool instead of the polygonal lasso now i do everything by hand like drawing but that pentool is crazy and i never had a manual for photoshop so that sucks i think the pen tool is crazy it goes in every direction but not the way i want hehehehe lol

btw i got autocad to today but yet another crack version so i don't have a manual for that so it's gonna take me time to get that program to work but just try try try and it wil come

btw if anyone got some pointers for the pen tool they are more than welcome

grts richard-