PDA

View Full Version : Brushing

Dan
02-08-2005, 06:35 PM
okay I have been trying to brush and post them up and I have been getting negative comments that do not help me but some do and I have looked at all the techniqes and tuts and Have tried to make some methods myself and asked some people but I am still not getting better I think it is cause some tutorials are not in depth but joes tuts were very good and helpful but I need a good tutorial that takes it step by step and if there is a site then post up the link or if you can please make a very good tutorial that takes it step by step

joemomma95
02-08-2005, 06:57 PM
My "Airbrushing #2" is just about as step by step as you can get, I know it doesn't get too involved but it gives you basic ideas. There's no way to give an exact step by step tutorial on airbrushing because every chop is different and every person brushes differently. Brushing is more of a learn on your own kinda thing and unless someone spends tons of time sitting right next to you telling you what to do you won't get it completely. Keep practicing and you'll eventually get it.