PDA

View Full Version : Battle Wip

Tard18
02-28-2005, 04:41 PM
heres my WIP for a noob battle im in. i cant figure out what to do with the rear bumper it seems really bland to me. i dunno im still a n00b so i guess im happy with it thus far

Original: http://www.picturehost.co.uk/free.one/chevrolet_cobalt_ss_2005_02_b.jpg

WIP: http://www.picturehost.co.uk/free.one/Cobalt%20WIPjpg%20wtr.jpg

any ideas on progression or things i should fix or anything like that would be great. As you can see ive just started brushing so dont be too harsh

Tard18
02-28-2005, 09:30 PM
no coments, suggestions, criticism, things i should do/fix, anything???

ArsenicPants
02-28-2005, 09:47 PM
i like it, nice job :)
details though; the original background can't been seen thrrough the new wheels, the top of the cowl should be visible through the side window, and the side vent doesn't look very realistic
i like the way it's going though :)

Tard18
02-28-2005, 10:13 PM
i dont think im quite sure what you mean when you say the top of the cowl should be visable through the side window. yea i will fix the rims... didnt even see that. As for the vent yea im tryin to work with it but it never seems to come out right

thanks for the comment and keep um comin they are really helping a lot if people find more issues then i will post an update so far its just little things

-Tard

Southcyde
03-01-2005, 07:51 AM
your wheel on the other side, the rim pattern is different to the one on this side, might want to change it, just little details that make it better quality ya know P

maybe window tint....body kit etc etc.

all depends on how crazy ya want it to look at the end.

1BADTSI
03-01-2005, 02:02 PM
add some kind of body kit, the car is too narrow looking

ArsenicPants
03-01-2005, 03:56 PM
i mean the top of the dashboard or the backside of where the hood meets the windshield should be visible through the side window
you know what i mean?
right now it looks strange having the hood line go up so high and not being able to see the other sde of it through the window

Tard18
03-02-2005, 04:56 PM
the hoodline hasnt been changed so i dont know how an actual picture (original) would look unreal if i didnt change any on the hood lines...?? maybe i just dont get what you are saying

-Tard

00StangGT
03-02-2005, 07:10 PM
wrap the black around the back....it abruptly stopping doesn't flow

Tard18
03-02-2005, 10:02 PM
yea i stopped the black when i got to the trunk line as if the trunk stayed blue. i will color it all around and see how it looks and pick which one i like better.
anything else fellas?

-Tard