PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Skyline GTR Retouch

RacerX
03-11-2005, 01:30 AM
This is a chop that I've been working on and off now for about 3 days. There are no real mods to this one, just a general removal of things unwanted.

The original came from a photo gallery of the extreme car show in Helsinki, Finland courtesy of the Digimods member Conquistador... the gallery can be viewed here: http://www.suojanen.net/samu/ecs_2005.htm

Chop:

http://www.njsr.org/pics/albums/userpics/10784/Skyline%20Restoration.jpg

Original:

http://www.njsr.org/pics/albums/userpics/10784/skyline%20original.jpg

Enjoy!

Manson_cs
03-11-2005, 07:41 AM
From what i can see all you done was remove the fence and a flower lol :D But the removal of the fence is very very good mate, well done :)

bojo
03-11-2005, 07:55 AM
From what i can see all you done was remove the fence and a flower lol :D But the removal of the fence is very very good mate, well done :)

well he did say 'retouch'..

Super Man
03-11-2005, 09:47 AM
so where is the first orliginal?

rickysals
03-11-2005, 05:46 PM
i hope you guys realize that there are probably no more than i'd say 10 members who could do this to this quality or better.

excellent job!

im sure the bar being where it was caused real problems with the top of the openings. good man. i give u a 9/10 hehe

brian_is_metal
03-11-2005, 07:57 PM
You guys don't appreciate anything! That's hard stuff to remove something from the front of another object and make it look good enough to seem like the initial object was never there. That rocks. Well done RacerX.

JAMallott
03-11-2005, 08:14 PM
definatly a nice chop. makes the pic soooo much cleaner. and i see you also removed the guy on the right hand side. that helps clean it up a lot as well.

Manson_cs
03-11-2005, 10:53 PM
Course i appreciate it lol, i couldnt even do the flower, i thought it was gonna be de stickered and what not thats all :)

Florian Wunsch
03-12-2005, 10:17 AM
i hope you guys realize that there are probably no more than i'd say 10 members who could do this to this quality or better.

excellent job!

im sure the bar being where it was caused real problems with the top of the openings. good man. i give u a 9/10 hehe

dito !

OmicroN
03-12-2005, 09:11 PM
I will say overall you did pretty good. I will give you a 7/10, because I notice every little defect. All the spots that you did edit are pretty jagged. I think you did pretty good, but there are plenty of things I can complain about. Also, ricky is right, there are a choice few that are able to pull this stuff off. This stuff is my kind of stuff, so I just have to comment on it. :D

misterphotoshop
03-12-2005, 09:16 PM
you did an awesome job getting rid of that rail thing! Like the title this is an Ultimate Retouch ;)

Southcyde
03-13-2005, 03:32 AM
thats a great job you did there, i know how hard it is to do something like that. but just one little thing though, the chick on the left, she shouldnt be blurry as shes standing still, so it looks slightly odd but it might just be someone walking past.

people said the same thing when i did my model T ford chop. they all thought i did like two things and that was it hahahahaha, but i showed them :P

AL-swede
03-13-2005, 06:17 AM
Racer X, very nice work. If I would see that picture...I would say that's a photo.
Again, very nice work.