PDA

View Full Version : Beach Dodge Durango (56k= death is an understatement this thing is huge)

phatboy
03-26-2005, 11:21 PM
well here it is mods are obvious...its huge so ill save the forum the space, and it works well as a background if your so inclined...

click here for the original.
http://phatboy.250free.com/Dodge.jpg

click here for chop
http://phatboy.250free.com/durangowoody.jpg

mahalo_dudered
03-27-2005, 01:13 AM
meh it looks okay...theres just a couple things. first, its way too low, in order for a car to go that low they have to cut out the wheel wells, and it just doesnt look good. also the hood scoop looks a little choppy...maybe make the mesh smaller. But other than that it looks pretty good..i'm lovin the wood panelling man that looks sweet. i also like the surfboard. overall, pretty good

phatboy
03-27-2005, 01:41 AM
well yeah your right they do have to cut out the wheel wells, and it is not supposed to be perfectly realistic either...i made the rims that big on purpose. i notice now that the hood is choppy as well, and wish i would have taken more time on that part...

thanks for the props though

oh and as for it being that low, it is possible to be that low and still drive with a properly designed suspension, and a body drop of course.

Manson_cs
03-27-2005, 07:05 AM
i like it mate, i know you love those kind of chops lol but im not fond of the lowrider things, but i love this chop it looks awsome, and i love what you done with the back ground! And i love rug...i love desk :D I love anchorman lol :)

tomsuth
03-27-2005, 09:13 AM
thats soo cool i love that so much well done mate ,its sick
proper cool

phatboy
03-27-2005, 12:05 PM
thanks it only took me 8 years to learn pshop enough to do this stuff...

Prototype
03-27-2005, 04:38 PM
Pretty cool man. The whole picture is pixely (save to max or 12 when you switch to jpeg file). Also, the chop itself isn't very realistic. The rims are nice but are empty inside. Also the wooden panels stick out too much (well for my taste at least). The paint is also too saturated. Aside from that it's not half bad.

P.S, What's going on at the 3rd window on the side? is that supposed to be a painting or a reflection?

phatboy
03-27-2005, 10:00 PM
well the 3rd window is a painting of the supposed surf shop, and like i said they are posed to be too big.

the original was pixely, and i thought the paint was ok...oh well

Bling_King
03-29-2005, 06:01 AM
way tooooooooooooooo low mate . but overall great!

ps. i like the surf board idea

phatboy
03-29-2005, 11:28 PM
but but but its got adjustable suspension.... thanks for the props

oh and i fixed the shadow on the rims and the hood isnt as jaggy, and painted the mirrors also...

http://phatboy.250free.com/woody.jpg

suzq044
03-30-2005, 10:43 AM
i suggest taking the thing off of that rear window, i'm not sure if its supposed to be a reflection or a graphic, but it doesn't fit the car.

lmxloco
03-30-2005, 12:12 PM
Looks good, but other than some of the above comments, you forgot one thing. :D

The drivers side window still shows the original background.

WKM
03-30-2005, 03:11 PM
"file not found"???

phatboy
03-30-2005, 11:30 PM
file fixed...and i left the drivers window so it always has something i need to do so i may do more to it or change it later...