PDA

View Full Version : First chopp 350Z

3M|R
04-19-2005, 10:59 PM
hi this is my first chop i kinda stuffed da body but tell me wot u guys think.
http://img246.echo.cx/img246/126/myedited350z3gx.jpg
thats the link. :D :D

CPWerks
04-19-2005, 11:57 PM
hi this is my first chop i kinda stuffed da body but tell me wot u guys think.

http://img246.echo.cx/img246/126/myedited350z3gx.jpg
thats the link. :D :D

Not bad for a first. I've seen worst. Just need to work on your cleanliness and try to spend more time on your next chop, or perhaps try to clean this one up so that it doesn't look so messy. Great idea though. Also i recommend you use pictures at higher resolution since they are easier to work with. Now i know you are going to ask me where you can find such pics, well here are a couple. ... www.seriouswheels.com and/or www.dieselstation.com . good luck my friend, and one more thing. What's up with that BIH on the picture?

3M|R
04-20-2005, 12:10 AM
lol i dunno bih is just my countries like kinda shorter way of saying it i put it on everything :P u know couldnt think of anything else 2 fill it up with on the side so i just did anything.

PS;thanks 4 da links n stuff

Dudee
04-20-2005, 08:55 AM
That is messy but very creative and good for a 1st chop, i like your ideas with the body but the only problem is your selection, you get better with practice and experience tho. i definitly like that for a 1st chop

suzq044
04-20-2005, 04:27 PM
not bad, you just need to practice your selections, or you could've created a cleaner-orange by using (ctrl+U) forgot what the name is for it lol .. and change the top slider to get that same shade (or similar) of orange. the glow @ the botom isnt neccesary because in such light surroundings it simply wouldnt show up in an actual photo. but you COULD put it above the intercooler and have it reflect in there... JUST SLIGHTLY though, again because its a day-shot. For the hood, it just looks like you flat-blacked it (could be this monitor though).. nice work for a 1st timer though.

CPWerks
04-20-2005, 04:31 PM
lol i dunno bih is just my countries like kinda shorter way of saying it i put it on everything :P u know couldnt think of anything else 2 fill it up with on the side so i just did anything.

PS;thanks 4 da links n stuff

Kuda tajpas?:D

Sorry guys:eek::D