PDA

View Full Version : Something Different

Eternity_Designs
06-25-2005, 08:18 AM
Hey Guys,
So I thought I would do something that would irritate people as well maybe get a couple "that looks alright" quotes.I thought I would post it and get a general reaction as well as some *** kicks.

Steve

http://server3.uploadit.org/files/ndfourspd-falconaro2.jpg

ArsenicPants
06-25-2005, 01:02 PM
i like the word 'falconaro'
sounds mexican

dmanbluesfreak
06-25-2005, 03:07 PM
Never reall wondered what a falcon and a monaro would look like together - doenst look half bad...

v8_king
06-26-2005, 02:41 AM
that poor falcon! i feel like im going to vomit!!!!

btw, just to let you know, the front is leaning too much forward at the top and why is this in chops in progress?

Eternity_Designs
06-26-2005, 05:18 AM
Yeah its coz the falcon pic and the monaro pic are on 2 different angles.The best I could do with what I had.still looking for 2 new pics on the same angles.But not alot of people have been able to tell that..The Chop is still in progress because I also want a bodykit on it and rims.The rims are easy Im just not good enough with a bodykit yet
Steve

fIzZbOx
06-27-2005, 04:37 AM
poor falcon? WHAT are you on about!
I say Poor poor monaro!...im aussie...leave me alone......not that im saying all aussies like holdens.....but i certainly love them!~

Oaktown balla
06-28-2005, 05:52 PM
personally i think the chop shows very good talent, even if the chop isn't the best combination, All though i do have to say i like it, it kinda looks like a mustang mixed with an RSX. just my 2 cents.