PDA

View Full Version : Big chop comp

Eternity_Designs
06-26-2005, 10:49 PM
Hey guys and gals,
I know Im new but I was just thinking I have noticed that alot of people dont just visit one place like PSC.But alot of places PSU fast fours etc that have chop comps.And that got me to thinking more (which really hurts my head) that a inter-website-chop-comp could be arranged like world wide thing to see which site has the best choppers.just a suggestion

Steve

rickysals
06-26-2005, 11:08 PM
good idea...

but most of the sites share members... alot of people are on 2-3 sites..

so it wouldn't be much more of a contest than a regular one

misterphotoshop
06-27-2005, 08:16 PM
Ricky you stole the words right out of my mouth. It still could work but it would be tough to divide all the people up like teams because of that reason^

Eternity_Designs
06-27-2005, 09:03 PM
maybe Admin (of all the chop sites) could choose one person at a time until the have three or something (like back in primary school) until think they have their team or people could volunteer their service to admin and all the teams could make sure they havent got the same chopper by submitting names somewhere.

I should have thought bout it bit more before posting

MRWILDE
06-27-2005, 09:46 PM
We have tried this before. Nothing ever comes about. Im game if the other site's are game. Ill host the images right here if need be. After the June Comp we can have a world comp. When you send in your entry state what country you represent. I've always been game for this. Not too many others really want to do it. Everything will remain the same in the rules section. Everyone must abide by PSC rules. Come July if everyone agrees ill set it up. Please let me know if you are intersted. If not ill continue with the regular contest. Good call on this one. Id love to see a real world contest actually happen!

Eternity_Designs
06-27-2005, 09:52 PM
Awesome Ill be in.Im not the best but always happy to give something a go