View Full Version : 94 hyundia s copue to s convert

AUS_GAZ
07-28-2005, 08:32 PM
hey YOU!!! YEAH YOU!!!!!
MAKE YOUR COMMENT

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b181/AUS_GAZ/mycar3.jpg

v8_king
07-29-2005, 01:07 AM
well the quality of the car is really bad compared to the convertible top you hhave put on it so it looks out of place. the interior also looks like it is sloping down towards the drivers side. there are also still all of the reflections on the side even though there isnt actually anything there because of the bg change. there are lil bits of white around the convertible are so be more careful when you are selecting parts. the hood scoop is off angle, its higher on the drivers side. the front grill looks like it is thinner on the drivers side, but i dont know if you have done that or thats how it originally was so would you mind posting the original pic? and it looks bad where you have cut out most of the front vent but left that bit around the air filter cos around the air filter its not actually black. and the vent on the side is too bright compared to area of the car it is on. again, would you mind posting the original as a comparison?

cruiser2000
07-31-2005, 06:33 AM
my aadvice to you is to use a high quality pictures with high resulotion if possiple
also to read and study the tutorials ;)

AUS_GAZ
08-01-2005, 07:38 AM
thanks
yeah im new and i appreciate ya honesty
cheers

Demoneyes
08-01-2005, 09:35 PM
quality no good ...