PDA

View Full Version : ford fiesta Back2Reality

chopster
08-02-2005, 06:42 AM
Like V8 king did before with the rally concept car.. I did as well...
everything brushed and I want to apologize to v8 king for taking his rims.. sorry but I don't have rims on my pc :(
I put it on a website I made myself... it's only 1 page (can't call it a website) so it should load quickly.
\\\\\\
the "website" - click here to proceed (http://users.skynet.be/fa260602/back2reality.htm)
//////
(make sure you scroll down, the pictures are under each other)
comment and critiques are welcome!!

chopster
08-03-2005, 09:50 AM
c'mon 45 views without one reply... please someone, i want to know my work is good or bad

Janx [LV]
08-03-2005, 11:09 AM
i thought it is just a page...sorry ;)

it loox like v8_king''\s car...

chopster
08-03-2005, 11:13 AM
i know but it is not stolen!! I made it from the original... size is different as well..
so is it good or not?

stu
08-03-2005, 04:44 PM
i like it mate ! im a novice to photoshop (only been using it a couple of months ) but i reckon it looks smart, there's a few little bits that i'd change personally... but you crack on mate !!

ferrariguy
08-03-2005, 07:34 PM
pretty damn nice i like them all. ps load time wasnt very short

v8_king
08-04-2005, 02:03 AM
']i thought it is just a page...sorry ;)

it loox like v8_king''\s car...

yeah, i had to check over it, but i had edited the grill and side skirt so mine was different

anyway, yours looks good chopster, its a bit choppy at the top of the front grill and the top of the windscreen, but everything else looks good...

and i see you used the rims i chose, hehe, i reckon those rims suit that car so well