PDA

View Full Version : It's MILD but is it WILD?

AUS_GAZ
08-06-2005, 04:58 AM
ORIGINAL

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b181/AUS_GAZ/nissan350z.jpg

CHOP

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b181/AUS_GAZ/nissan350zchop.jpg

Southcyde
08-06-2005, 08:09 AM
first off them rims are way too big they wouldnt be able to turn at all :D

and seriously, you need a new carbon fibre pattern, that looks way too fake for even a toon bro. theres plenty of CF hoods that can be used as donors i got a couple here at www.southcydedesigns.tk that i usually use for mine, might not be 100% best but it will be a great improvement.

and that air intake pipe, for some reason which im not sure just doesnt look right, might be too bright or summin for teh pic, plus it looks like its fit in arkwardly.

but yeah once thoes couple of things are fixed, it will look killa aye :D

Mikeh C
08-06-2005, 08:44 AM
ok for starters the rims r waaaaaay to yellow lol. just wonderin why would ther be a exhaust on the front lol luks gud but nt reely a gud idea. the CF hood pattern hasnt been distorted and looks to straight. also under the front bumper ther a triangle of light, the sign of bad chopping lol

Southcyde
08-06-2005, 08:52 AM
not a signof bad chopping, if you look at the original he followed the line properly, prolly just need to create a bit more shadow around there and under teh car in some other spots, as for the rims i like the colour, contrasts with the blue :D

AUS_GAZ
08-06-2005, 09:34 AM
if you really think thats an exhaust its not even worth explaining to you.... and yeah it wasnt chopped around the front vent just manipulated....have a nice day

joemomma95
08-06-2005, 01:45 PM
Damn that's ugly. You ruined the car IMO. The 'gold' isn't gold it's yellow, and an ugly yellow at that. There's no shading on the rims compared to how far the car sits over them, oh yeah and they're too bright for the picture. The selections around the bottom of the car where you lowered it are really off. The carbon fiber looks really, really bad. The stretched vent on the side of the front bumper is too stretched(distorted). The intake looks weird, wrong angle or something. The rear of the front wheel well looks like a piece of paper. Other than that good chop....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Skyline4life
08-06-2005, 02:31 PM
Joe your Comming soon has been there for like ever.

joemomma95
08-06-2005, 03:13 PM
Joe your Comming soon has been there for like ever.

Happy?

Janx [LV]
08-06-2005, 03:38 PM
Happy?

yes, definately :D :rolleyes:

kyskater
08-06-2005, 05:32 PM
hey joe wen r u gonna post tat tut i really wanna see it

AUS_GAZ
08-06-2005, 08:52 PM
joe your obvisously the greatest and im obviously a novice.....so instead of being a ..... ....
why do you post a proper coment....i reckon the stick up ya *** is making to to uptight
who said the wheels are yellow or gold??? did i? NO!!!

theres 1 thing i can do very well in photoshop and thats fixing faces ...you know like airbrushing....if you would like to post your face i'll be quite happy to fix it even though its gunna be a helll of a job

MUHAHAHAHAHHHHHAhAHHAHAHAhHAHAHHAHhahahahahahahah

joemomma95
08-06-2005, 09:19 PM
joe your obvisously the greatest and im obviously a novice.....so instead of being a ..... ....
why do you post a proper coment....i reckon the stick up ya *** is making to to uptight
who said the wheels are yellow or gold??? did i? NO!!!

theres 1 thing i can do very well in photoshop and thats fixing faces ...you know like airbrushing....if you would like to post your face i'll be quite happy to fix it even though its gunna be a helll of a job

MUHAHAHAHAHHHHHAhAHHAHAHAhHAHAHHAHhahahahahahahah

Just wanted to give you a little of what you've been dishing out lately, clean up your comments and help people out instead of telling them everything that's wrong or see your way out. As far as you doing something very well in PS, I'd love to see it, cause I haven't yet.

AUS_GAZ
08-07-2005, 02:20 AM
ptff wheres something good you've made?

Janx [LV]
08-07-2005, 02:37 AM
aus gaZ stop saying that other cars r ugly bcuZ ur arent better...yellow gold :D

AUS_GAZ
08-07-2005, 02:52 AM
u ladies are a laugh a minute

v8_king
08-07-2005, 03:33 AM
if this arguement doesnt stop and this thread doesnt get back on topic, being his chop, it will be closed.....
as for the chop, there is nothing to be said that hasnt already,

briandyche
08-08-2005, 08:18 PM
ptff wheres something good you've made?

dont even go there...joe would own you in any and everything that can be done in photoshop...btw..this is something joe has done...it may not be pretty (sorry joe) but the skill is there...

http://www.photoshopchop.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11523

now...onto your chop...it needs help...your selection on the lowering sucks..its quite choppy...and you need to lower the wheel wells as well...or at least recreate them...your yellow or gold or whatever it is...is to saturated...the piping and wheels both need severe shading...but have none...your carbon pattern needs fixing...its too...un-carbon-fiber....