PDA

View Full Version : Can i still enter? lol :(

Claussen
08-15-2005, 09:03 PM
I suppose its too late for me to enter :( lol, i did this a long time ago, and i dont know how many times i tryed emailing my chop in, but my hotmail didnt seem to be working, So i sent it to a buddy of mine, he sent it in, and i was happy, now im bummed to find that my entry was not inculded in the contest, AH! agrevating eh?
Anyways.. here it is, i really wish my emails were sent because i worked really hard on this..

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/7091/claussenentry4ld.jpg

MRWILDE
08-16-2005, 03:30 AM
I like it. I have no idea why I didn't receive it. What email did you send it to?

Janx [LV]
08-16-2005, 11:41 AM
the same was with my entry :(

btw it looks nice...kind like mazda fb...

Claussen
08-16-2005, 01:48 PM
I sent it to the email found at the contest page, it says something along the lines of, when complete send your entries to this email, so i tryed multiple times, but my computer kept going all wonky, so i sent it to my bud danny, and he was suppose to send it in for me, this is strating to get frusturating, every conest i enter something goes wrong. bummmmer :(
you think you wanna give us another chance to enter?? :) its evident that not all entrie's were received, maybe JANX could post his entry in this topic, and you can think about revoting, i know its alot of work, but me and janx here will appreciate it :)

samb0ritechere
08-16-2005, 02:33 PM
nice job dude. very clean job. only the vents on the front bumper looks a lil fake. i think u should've moved the left one a lil more to the left and line it up w/ the headlight and have somethin on the bottom of the vent to make it seem like it's comin off the bumper. hope u understood that, ahha.