PDA

View Full Version : Seat Leon IRD [IAC]

iacoski
08-17-2005, 01:16 AM
Hi!

After long break (lack of time:() finally I decided to chop something!

Almost all brushed except rims mirrors and few other small things.

hope U like it.

cheers

base picture :

http://acn.waw.pl/iacoski/leon_baza.jpg

chop

http://acn.waw.pl/iacoski/iac_leon_ird_1280.jpg

1600x1200 version (http://acn.waw.pl/iacoski/iac_leon_ird_1600.jpg)

Southcyde
08-17-2005, 04:08 AM
thats awsome!!!!

i especially love teh red hot glowing brake disk too!!

truly amazing :D

Jonny C
08-17-2005, 08:19 AM
thats one of the best vmods i think iv ever seen ,it looks picture perfect almost
have u done an airbrushin bodykits tutorial if not please do so, id love to be able to do that. nice 1

Ostrit
08-17-2005, 09:06 AM
I hate you!!! :D Your work is so incredible!!!! I've made an entire screensaver out of all your pictures.. (personal use)

What you make is so outstanding, that most poeple i show these chops to, dont believe its a fake... :D

AUS_GAZ
08-17-2005, 09:49 AM
very nice look foward to your next...

Manson_cs
08-17-2005, 11:07 AM
omfg missed your work for sooo long lol :D Thanks for the satisfaction lol and new walpapper :D

Janx [LV]
08-17-2005, 11:22 AM
oh my f**king god...thats really really awesome!!! nothing that real ever seen...

vageling
08-17-2005, 12:18 PM
wauw,that is really awesome man

Hince
08-17-2005, 02:33 PM
always impressing work...well done

briandyche
08-17-2005, 03:54 PM
wow...thats all im gonna say... :: puts eyes back in head ::

dmanbluesfreak
08-17-2005, 05:35 PM
Best Chop I have ever seen - ever. That is truly amazing. It looks so damn real.

misterphotoshop
08-17-2005, 06:16 PM
man thats absolutely insane! :eek:

samb0ritechere
08-17-2005, 10:25 PM
great job as always man. only thing that looks funny is the bottom most guy, iono why but it looks funny. either way great job. i always wonder how choppers like u have ideas on how the car should look and brush it. i could never have that type of creativity, ahah.

Sha$XL
08-18-2005, 02:40 AM
**** man, IAC is the ****.

Been missin your chops for the past few months man bout time u started again.

start showin these folks what a chop should look like

damn nice work, thats all i got to say

Vtp
08-18-2005, 03:33 AM
An amazing chop as usual :) A great design and ofcourse the execution is top class. Only thing that bothers me is the reflection on the front fender.. It's a bit sharp and low quality. But i am sure you have noticed that yourself :P .

dreamv2.0
08-18-2005, 04:28 AM
beautifull as always I absolutely love that whole front kit and the brakes are a nice touch ...

brasher
08-18-2005, 04:59 AM
Noobs and begginers, This is what you should strive for, This is undoubtably why youre the best in the game!

TCCler
08-18-2005, 10:32 AM
Hey!!

That's an ************ goooood chop. Brushin is very perfect. Nice nice nice!!!!!
But one question: Where do you get all these backgrounds for you car, like this pit and these industrial pics.

Cya TCCler

tomsuth
08-19-2005, 06:48 AM
love it man love it .
i love it so much i set it as my desktop then drew it check it out.
perception and angle ent great but hay i tryed.
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/807/seatibiza26nc.jpg

v8_king
08-19-2005, 06:53 AM
that is amazing, flawless, well done.... i've missed your work.... but times have changed IAC, there is actually somebody who is up to your standards :o:o you have AMV to compete with now

BloomerzUK
08-19-2005, 07:57 AM
That is the best, real looking chop I have seen in my whole life. Period. The only thing that bugs me is that red thing on front, like that pully thing, it is poor quality to the rest of the picture. That is the only thing I can spot........ Still Flawless :D

suzq044
08-19-2005, 06:15 PM
as usual glacius.. awesome job, looks kinda like that subi job u did a while back eh? ;)

kick ass boy
08-19-2005, 07:12 PM
wow! great carbin fibre their

walker
08-19-2005, 07:39 PM
that is wicked, i wish i could be as perfect as that in brushing, CLASSIC

Prototype
08-19-2005, 08:32 PM
as usual glacius.. awesome job, looks kinda like that subi job u did a while back eh? ;)
Oh no you didn't. You called this man Glacius.

samb0ritechere
08-19-2005, 08:55 PM
ahhaha ^ same thing i was thinkin.....

PsYkHoTiC
08-19-2005, 10:37 PM
Wow... I um. That is incredible! Have you done any tutorials?? I'd love to see step by step how you do something that crazy.

Sha$XL
08-20-2005, 03:56 PM
that is amazing, flawless, well done.... i've missed your work.... but times have changed IAC, there is actually somebody who is up to your standards :o:o you have AMV to compete with now

thats where i disagree with u. IAC has been striving for realism in his chops, and he damn well achieves it 99.99% of the time. guys like AMV are sick for their radical concepts, but i still have yet to see and AMV chop that looked really real

and whoever called him glacius... thats an insult... glac is good but not up to IAC standards

Tony Riley
08-20-2005, 05:59 PM
thats where i disagree with u. IAC has been striving for realism in his chops, and he damn well achieves it 99.99% of the time. guys like AMV are sick for their radical concepts, but i still have yet to see and AMV chop that looked really real

and whoever called him glacius... thats an insult... glac is good but not up to IAC standards

That last bit I'd have to disagree with. It's not really an insult...just a simple mistake. Glacius has goals different to Iac. Glacius emphasizes more design over realism, but is quite more realistic than say - AMV who is totally design oriented.All of these artists are at the top of their own respective styles.

Also. Although this is quite a stunning piece, Christer (aka Glacius) was the only person to comment on what flaws that there were. Here is a quote from the discussion at Digimods.

1 . THe right front lights wide body area looks to dark and there is just like a hole there,

2. The body line on the front arch is way to straight and has a very edgy look

3. the original side reflections on the body is still there , you can see the tiles from the other background http://digimods.e-visionit.co.uk/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

4. the side of the car is very dull incompare to the front its more shiny , and the rear has a bright spot on it that I dont think belongs there, and the guy on the rear arch looks very dark in compare to the car maybbe make the car darker there .

5. the arches do bother me for some reason its like they are matt and dull and smodgy, , they are awesome in design but looks very dull , and the side vent needs some highlights I think .

6. the cooler pipe has a very low contrast so it diffrence from the rest make it a bit darker that would be better .

7. THe top corner of the hood on the left side it dosent seem to have carbon like the rest has ,,maybe a bit to shiny .

8 .And there is something bothering me with the left side of the front , its like it gors inwards, , and the angle of it looks wrong , it also makes the background seem to not fit but its not as bad at first look but if you look at ti for a long time you will see it .

Although you may argue that this is nitpicking...his response was by far the most useful to Iac. It was tons better than the "fluff" - **omG iaC lyke U R so Gr8T!!1** . Im not saying you can't compliment, but I am saying that posts should be more analyzing rather than just typing up a blind response.

To Iac: The work is great as usual, but I do agree with most of the things mentioned by Glacius.

Kal-El
08-20-2005, 06:23 PM
Man thats awesome... talk about detailing a car

Sha$XL
08-21-2005, 12:24 AM
That last bit I'd have to disagree with. It's not really an insult...just a simple mistake. Glacius has goals different to Iac. Glacius emphasizes more design over realism, but is quite more realistic than say - AMV who is totally design oriented.All of these artists are at the top of their own respective styles.

Also. Although this is quite a stunning piece, Christer (aka Glacius) was the only person to comment on what flaws that there were. Here is a quote from the discussion at Digimods.

Although you may argue that this is nitpicking...his response was by far the most useful to Iac. It was tons better than the "fluff" - **omG iaC lyke U R so Gr8T!!1** . Im not saying you can't compliment, but I am saying that posts should be more analyzing rather than just typing up a blind response.

To Iac: The work is great as usual, but I do agree with most of the things mentioned by Glacius.

well glac is his only real competition so it may be nitpicking becuase i think that both of them want the "top spot" in the chopping world, some of the things glac pointed out were negligable. ive seen real pictures that had something in them that looked fake. its all just lighting and global illumintation. 3d artists will tell u that. however certain things will look strange in different lighting, so we can let IAC slide on those things

3M|R
08-21-2005, 02:22 AM
HOW THE HELL DO YOU DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!
You better start Posting Tutorials lol :P

dreamv2.0
08-21-2005, 06:57 AM
HOW THE HELL DO YOU DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!
You better start Posting Tutorials lol :P

yeah lol did you know that that is iacs supra concept in your sig