PDA

View Full Version : porche 911 carrera

chopster
08-25-2005, 02:49 PM
this is my porche carrera
i have put original and chopped on a website.

....click here to see the page with the chops on it.... (http://users.skynet.be/fa260602/porche.htm)

i'm not so happy about it, I'm not so good at chopping sportive cars...

c&c welcome, very welcome

chopster
08-27-2005, 05:02 AM
Helloo??

Janx [LV]
08-28-2005, 02:42 AM
looks good

Carty
08-28-2005, 03:05 AM
im gunna be honest here, it looks like ****, i dont care what the admins say about it, the paint completly contrasts with the backround thats my biggest point to make, and than other skills werent skillfully executed, all in all, not a great chop, sorry, the headlight covers need more brushing

Southcyde
08-28-2005, 05:05 AM
thats a bit harsh, it doesnt look that bad, maybe not everyones colour choice, and hes prolly still relatively new to brushing, which can eb very daunting wqhen ya starting out.

all i can say is that ive seen worse chops out there. cut the chopper some slack ffs

Mikeh C
08-29-2005, 01:18 PM
i think its pretty alright lol, i kno how hard airbrushing is, ima tryin my hand at it now for the first time lol and well said southcyde, photoshopped u wanna cut the guy some slack

briandyche
08-29-2005, 01:38 PM
im gunna be honest here, it looks like ****, i dont care what the admins say about it, the paint completly contrasts with the backround thats my biggest point to make, and than other skills werent skillfully executed, all in all, not a great chop, sorry, the headlight covers need more brushing

hey fudgepacker...go **** yourself...he dont deserve that...cuz we know you arent much better...

as for your chop mr.chopper...it actually looks alright...the paint is a nice colour...i like it...it kinda goes with the background...and your mesh and front bumper are EXTREMELY well done...i love the front...the badboy could use a little bit of help however...i think theres a bit too much shadow underneath...and maybe even try a sleepy look...not a mean look?...just a straight line...overall..the chop is nice for what seems to be your level...

churchley-uk
08-29-2005, 01:58 PM
wonder if he'll get banned for that? :D

briandyche
08-29-2005, 02:03 PM
we can only hope...unless you were talkin bout me?

churchley-uk
08-29-2005, 02:10 PM
:rolleyes: well..... i meant you, but yeh he could get banned aswell, no matter how bad something is... it doesnt deserve to be told it looks like **** :(

briandyche
08-29-2005, 02:22 PM
lol...i wont get banned...theres been posts waaaay worse than that that ive read and no ones gotten banned...

chopster
08-29-2005, 03:37 PM
hey fudgepacker...go **** yourself...he dont deserve that...cuz we know you arent much better...

as for your chop mr.chopper...it actually looks alright...the paint is a nice colour...i like it...it kinda goes with the background...and your mesh and front bumper are EXTREMELY well done...i love the front...the badboy could use a little bit of help however...i think theres a bit too much shadow underneath...and maybe even try a sleepy look...not a mean look?...just a straight line...overall..the chop is nice for what seems to be your level...

thanks for covering my "PeeeeeP" man...
you really think it should be less mean?... i love mean cars... that's why i did the cloud thing on the hood and the darkness at the lights...

briandyche
08-29-2005, 04:03 PM
covering your what?...

ya...i definitely think it should be sleepy...check out what it looks like with the sleepy lids...a three min fix...could be better...

http://www.thefilehut.com/userfiles/briandyche/porsche_911_carrera.jpg

chopster
08-30-2005, 02:05 PM
looks bit to sleepy but i understand what you mean... i'm currently working on a mazda and i'm trying to make really nice body kits... let's see how it works...
and maybe later i will see people started talking to eachother and whispering: "hey mom isn't that the famous Xtreme-body-kit man?"
LOOOOOL