View Full Version : Cleanly Styled Mitsubishi

08-29-2005, 12:11 AM
i've been working on this all day, nothing too difficult. the main thing i wanted to work on was background changes (still need to work on my reflections and a bit of lighting, i know) and carbon fiber. i think i'm doing okay on the carbon, but what do you guys think?. i've also done some small things like making two side vents, and new rims. C&C please!

08-29-2005, 07:05 AM
wow, thats pretty darn nice, only one complaint is the reflections on the windshield is a bit too bright imo, but i love cf hood and everything else :)

08-29-2005, 05:28 PM
wow thats nice. i love it.
but the hood looks very dark 4 lights above it.
also im not 2 keen on the rims , there not 2 great quility imo
overall very nice

08-29-2005, 09:25 PM
that's pretty cool gj.

08-30-2005, 06:29 PM
Carbon is pretty good, if you like carbon....the side vent turned out pretty nice but the mesh pattern might be a little big...the bg swap is ok but for some reason the car doesn't really seem to be there, can't put my finger on it...the lighting is way too bright IMO especially on the windsheild(the blueish tint to them doesn't look right)...the hood lighting looks good but the lighting on the side of the car looks way to bright, and the reflections you added on the side of the car(yellow stripes) look to be off angle to me..