PDA

View Full Version : My Works....

twicebaked72
10-25-2005, 10:59 PM
Comments or Questions...please feel free

i took all of them down...new ones are comming..

suzq044
10-25-2005, 11:12 PM
ok.. dont use lense flare.. it messes up the thing, because ur eyes are drawn right to it & they then ignore the other stuff.. the carbonfibre needs work, you cant expect different pieces of body to have the exact same weave of fibre, and that also looks a little more like brushed metal the way you skewed it..

as far as the other stuff u did, its done well, you just need to work with some higher-resolution images, to get the clean, finished look..

twicebaked72
10-25-2005, 11:16 PM
I did it a while ago just to see what a one piece carbon body would look like...

the lens flare was just an added as a eye catcher....but you're right as it being too much.

however using it in the first picture was kind of necessary. I added a driver to the car, but you couldnt see him, with the lens flare it highlights that area, so you can see him..

suzq044
10-25-2005, 11:25 PM
if you want to do that, just use dodge tool, it brightens up the color of whatever u 'dodge' [works like the airbrush]; to put on the headlights, still dont use lense-flare unless the car is looking you in the lense. lol

firefly
10-26-2005, 05:46 AM
youll be in trouble if pete finds that u are using rims of his civic chop..

v8_king
10-26-2005, 07:01 AM
were those rims brushed or edited by pete? cos otherwise i wouldnt class it as stealing

twicebaked72
10-26-2005, 08:34 AM
The wheels looked like a good fit..iof pete sees this..sorry..I use his Bible quite often!!

FlyinLow89
10-26-2005, 10:38 AM
Hey mark....glad you made it. I like the Nissan one the best!

firefly
10-26-2005, 05:34 PM
were those rims brushed or edited by pete? cos otherwise i wouldnt class it as stealing
no , don't think so. but he make's chop's nowadays for konig to show off their new wheels or something :rolleyes: and that is copyrighted for pete and I think for konig too sooo.. let's just say.. don't use anything! from pete's chops 'cos u'll be in big pile of **** after that.. especially konig rims if u don't have original for them.. and now I don't mean that u use pete's chop as a original.

dmanbluesfreak
10-26-2005, 09:05 PM
HEy, what type of wheels are those ont he 350z drifter?

twicebaked72
10-26-2005, 09:42 PM
HEy, what type of wheels are those ont he 350z drifter?

I got the wheels from the West Coast Customs website. I do believe it was the 300C Convertible.

http://www.westcoastcustoms.com/Showroom/viewgallery.php?number=1&car=300

Ok and as for the wheels i used. There is no where on Petes site that says you cannot use these pictures.

joemomma95
10-27-2005, 01:10 AM
Find the original wheels and feel free to repost the chop back up, I'm editing it out for now. I'm guessing by you saying that no where on the site it says that you cannot use these pictures....well, it's a well known fact in the chopping scene that you do not use parts from other peoples chops. Read the rules posted on the top of this forum, maybe that'll clear things up for you.

autochop
10-27-2005, 01:13 AM
I like them all but i dont like the left side of the hondas bumper. it just doesnt look right

twicebaked72
10-27-2005, 08:33 AM
Find the original wheels and feel free to repost the chop back up, I'm editing it out for now. I'm guessing by you saying that no where on the site it says that you cannot use these pictures....well, it's a well known fact in the chopping scene that you do not use parts from other peoples chops. Read the rules posted on the top of this forum, maybe that'll clear things up for you.

I did that chop 7 months ago..Way before I knew this site exsisted. On top of that they are just wheels..Its not as if I took a custom body mod to place on my chop because i was lazy. I understand the rules. I do, but what is the difference if i took the wheels from a picture of a jaguar? just wondering

firefly
10-27-2005, 04:24 PM
I did that chop 7 months ago..Way before I knew this site exsisted. On top of that they are just wheels..Its not as if I took a custom body mod to place on my chop because i was lazy. I understand the rules. I do, but what is the difference if i took the wheels from a picture of a jaguar? just wondering
ok.. post the chop on dm and see what happens dude ;) go on.. feel free.. u know u want to..

twicebaked72
10-27-2005, 08:07 PM
oh boy..arent we way to happy

joemomma95
10-28-2005, 12:09 AM

Like I said, find and post a link(or better yet PM me the link) to the original wheels that YOU found (on the pic of the jaguar you speak of) and you are welcome to post your chop back up. People are saying that you took the wheels off the chop that was posted and when I looked at them both sets of wheels look the same to me. You can not take parts from other chops, it is looked down upon if you do so and we don't support that here.

If you found these wheels on your own (not on another chop) and you prove it I will apologize, but until then, show me.

resnostyle
10-28-2005, 12:36 AM
to tell u the truth usin the lens flare is the sign of a noob...we all did it... at least i did :)

twicebaked72
10-28-2005, 02:29 AM
Like I said, find and post a link(or better yet PM me the link) to the original wheels that YOU found (on the pic of the jaguar you speak of) and you are welcome to post your chop back up. People are saying that you took the wheels off the chop that was posted and when I looked at them both sets of wheels look the same to me. You can not take parts from other chops, it is looked down upon if you do so and we don't support that here.

If you found these wheels on your own (not on another chop) and you prove it I will apologize, but until then, show me

First off I dont really have to show you anything. Secondly..im not a child so do not speak/type to me as you're talking to one.

If you actually read my post you would have understood what i meant in regards to a jaguar. Laymans version. I use a set of wheels from a Jaguar for one chop..then i see set of wheels on a random picture of the net, then after the fact i find out its a chop. What is the difference??? If the wheels arent brushed and are not original artwork, how is that actually stealing anything? Isnt that what the original chopper did in the first place??

Im not arguing with you...but im alittle confused on the difference between a wheel that is all over the net..and a wheel that is on one car..on a website..by a chopper...

firefly
10-28-2005, 05:24 AM
First off I dont really have to show you anything. Secondly..im not a child so do not speak/type to me as you're talking to one.

If you actually read my post you would have understood what i meant in regards to a jaguar. It was meant to make you think for 2 seconds longer than you had to. Laymans version. I use a set of wheels from a Jaguar for one chop..then i see set of wheels on a random picture of the net, that after the fact i find out its a chop. What is the difference??? If the wheels arent brushed and are not original artwork, how is that actually stealing anything? Isnt that what the original chopper did in the first place??

Im not arguing with you...but im alittle confused on the difference between a wheel that is all over the net..and a wheel that is on one car..on a website..by a chopper...
oh ffs... what is the part u do not understand? DO NOT USE PARTS FROM OTHER PEOPLES CHOPS...
it's that easy and everybody knows it.. but it seems that there is one noob in every 10 that uses and then arques like this and eventually get's banned..

twicebaked72
10-28-2005, 08:35 AM
It is my opinion..thats all take it or leave it. I do not want to be banned for voicing my opinions.

secondly i will not take any parts from any other cars. If it causes me this my trouble its simply not worth it. Furthermore, like i said above. I was new at doing chops at the time, and only had the picture on ,my hard drive no where else. I did it for m benefit.

I do respect the rules that govern how you do chops. And from this point on I will follow them..

but it seems that there is one noob in every 10 that uses and then arques like this and eventually get's banned..

Im not arguing this...Im merely debating it. no more no less...Arguing on the net is useless...debating isnt.

hav_lova
10-28-2005, 08:54 AM
Guys calm down, everyone makes mistakes and then argues on the net....

and twicebaked72, you prob better off changing the rims just to rectify this situation, and some more advice for you, stay away from lens flare, its evil!

Evil shinanigans!

suzq044
10-28-2005, 12:03 PM
guys.. unless the wheels are TRUELY airbrushed, than anyone has the right to take them, you have to alter the original 80% in order to bypass copyright.. using the wheels isnt' illegal.. so, would u people seriously drop it.. he took wheels.. thats it, its not like he took something that took hours of hard work to render... if this argument/debate continues, i will lock the thread-- end of story.

twicebaked72
10-28-2005, 01:39 PM
guys.. unless the wheels are TRUELY airbrushed, than anyone has the right to take them, you have to alter the original 80% in order to bypass copyright.. using the wheels isnt' illegal.. so, would u people seriously drop it.. he took wheels.. thats it, its not like he took something that took hours of hard work to render... if this argument/debate continues, i will lock the thread-- end of story.

Suzq thank you for the support. Thats the idea was trying to convey.

No need to lock the thread...its done.

BTW..no more lens flare..but when do you have to use it? just wondering?

joemomma95
10-28-2005, 07:22 PM
FIRST, you don't have to show me anything, but if you want to post that chop then you do. SECOND, I obviously do have to talk to you like a child because you don't seem to understand what I'm trying to tell you. Oh and you will not be banned for voicing your opinion, you will however be banned for stealing parts.

Well here's the deal, these rims were given to pete from konig, they were given to him to use....not others. They were given to him to create something for them to use, I'm sure there was money involved in this transaction. So all in all they are pete's and konig's picture. The way I see it is that they are not public domain.

And this is always how choppers have seen it, brushed parts or parts that have been modified from original are the choppers parts end of story.

Oh yea, and BTW this is the thread that shows the original chop....click (http://digimods.e-visionit.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=16026&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=civic&start=30) ....it states in the very first post(the original post of the chop) that the rims were given to him by konig with a white background and that he had to adjust them to work on the chop. So in other words, pete modified the original picture. I consider those rims his.

And suzq, you can go ahead and lock the thread if you want but I don't see the point. No one is calling names and no one is getting that rude about anything. We're discussing this matter in a civilized way and there's no reason to bring up copyrights on a photoshop forum, that's kind of pointless...and besides, I can just unlock it if you do :p ...

Zodi@c
10-28-2005, 08:13 PM
FIRST, you don't have to show me anything, but if you want to post that chop then you do. SECOND, I obviously do have to talk to you like a child because you don't seem to understand what I'm trying to tell you. Oh and you will not be banned for voicing your opinion, you will however be banned for stealing parts.

Well here's the deal, these rims were given to pete from konig, they were given to him to use....not others. They were given to him to create something for them to use, I'm sure there was money involved in this transaction. So all in all they are pete's and konig's picture. The way I see it is that they are not public domain.

And this is always how choppers have seen it, brushed parts or parts that have been modified from original are the choppers parts end of story.

Oh yea, and BTW this is the thread that shows the original chop....click (http://digimods.e-visionit.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=16026&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=civic&start=30) ....it states in the very first post(the original post of the chop) that the rims were given to him by konig with a white background and that he had to adjust them to work on the chop. So in other words, pete modified the original picture. I consider those rims his.

And suzq, you can go ahead and lock the thread if you want but I don't see the point. No one is calling names and no one is getting that rude about anything. We're discussing this matter in a civilized way and there's no reason to bring up copyrights on a photoshop forum, that's kind of pointless...and besides, I can just unlock it if you do :p ...

well said Joe... way to go

suzq044
10-28-2005, 08:56 PM
lol.. i'm just getting sick of the stupid little arguments that happen in this forum..

FlyinLow89
10-29-2005, 11:18 AM
this is stupid. Ive used wheels form other chops. So ban me. You guys take it way too seriously. Every chop you guys have done has stolen wheels if thats the case. no one photoshoped/airburshed their wheels. this argument is BS. if you ban him, may as well ban me to coz im jsut as guilty as him.

twicebaked72
11-01-2005, 09:46 AM

Ok here it goes one better..and now i am quoting you in another thread

I studied these 2 images, overlayed one on top of the other, they are clos ebut there is some differences...are you sure that the digimods bumper is brushed? I'm sure there was some modification to it but we need to know it's brushed for sure(the whole thing) because if the entry on the PSC contest used the same bumper(C&P) and modified it himself then it should be legit..

Ok so what is it??