PDA

View Full Version : mitsubishi eclipse

benno
12-10-2005, 09:38 PM
i am very sorry about that...i found that front bodykit on google images and i didnt realise that it was made on photoshop because it looked so real!!!...i promise that it wont happen again...im sorry iacoski

:o :o

dmanbluesfreak
12-10-2005, 10:37 PM
Would have looked better without the rain, IMO.

v8_king
12-10-2005, 10:37 PM
that looks pretty good, the rain is perhaps a bit heavy, it just distracts from the image and doesnt make it look as nice. the image on the side of the car looks good, but it goes off the rear of the car, and the opacity should be lower so you can see the shape and detail of the car behind it. the front kit looks good, it actually suits the car really well. i think the rims could be a bit bigger though. it looks really good for a beginner chop, nice job man,

suzq044
12-11-2005, 12:34 AM
the rain & the lights distract from the chop; aside from that pretty clean [i hope the rain & lights wasnt done as a coverup]...

BeRtonE
12-11-2005, 03:31 AM
hey i think that's iacoski's front clip.....

v8_king
12-11-2005, 03:38 AM
it is too, nice spot El Berto.

Do NOT steal parts from other peoples chops benno. people take that very seriously and it wont be tolerated. i strongly suggest you take that image down and put a front on it that somebody else didnt make on photoshop!

Powerage
12-12-2005, 05:07 PM
dam i didnt get to c it

dmanbluesfreak
12-13-2005, 12:45 AM
i am very sorry about that...i found that front bodykit on google images and i didnt realise that it was made on photoshop because it looked so real!!!...i promise that it wont happen again...im sorry iacoski

:o :o

Wow, i guess it was a really good photoshop lol.