PDA

View Full Version : Mazda Rx-8


Blacksabbath
10-27-2003, 04:14 AM
Hey heres an RX-8 Comments welcome
http://www.highresautoimages.com/mazda/rx812.jpg
http://server2.uploadit.org/files/271003-Lightning Paint RX 8.jpg

Blacksabbath
10-27-2003, 04:30 AM
theres more done than just the paint job if you didnt already notice

lmxloco
10-27-2003, 09:58 AM
rims look a little off. Slightly wrong angle.
Carbon Fibre...maybe the opacity too hight? dunno.


But the paint job...looks incredible man. Me Likey, I don't see too much stuff like that, very original.

kash
10-27-2003, 09:21 PM
sik paintjob, nice rims (although a lil off)
overall...nice chop

Jetster1
10-27-2003, 11:09 PM
How did you do the paint?

dcmarx
10-28-2003, 12:46 AM
cool paint job dawg , and a ;) chop

Blacksabbath
10-28-2003, 01:10 AM
should i post a tut on that sort of paint? i thought some people who can do it now would be annoied because something like that makes their chops individual and it would destroy that if everyone knew how to do it so im wondering if i should ;)

brasher
10-28-2003, 01:36 AM
crazy *** paint, bu the wheels, yuk IMO

suzq044
10-28-2003, 06:43 PM
nice paint.. even tho there is a few red spots.. uhm.. wheels upside-down and i don't like the hood.. although u could probably lighten it.. that would make it better.

Edit: Its not exactly a copy-chop, as i had intended, but i decided to dedicate it to San Diegans...

http://www.xsi.co.za/suzq044/rx8-smoke.jpg

what u think?



Last edited by suzq044 at Oct 28 2003, 06:29 PM

briandyche
10-28-2003, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by suzq044@Oct 28 2003, 03:43 PM
nice paint.. even tho there is a few red spots.. uhm.. wheels upside-down and i don't like the hood.. although u could probably lighten it.. that would make it better.

Edit: Its not exactly a copy-chop, as i had intended, but i decided to dedicate it to San Diegans...

http://www.xsi.co.za/suzq044/rx8-smoke.jpg

what u think?
LMAO is the smoke sposed to be coming from the engine ?????

00StangGT
10-29-2003, 04:59 AM
Originally posted by Blacksabbath@Oct 28 2003, 12:10 AM
should i post a tut on that sort of paint? i thought some people who can do it now would be annoied because something like that makes their chops individual and it would destroy that if everyone knew how to do it so im wondering if i should ;)
seems to just be rendered clouds then color played with then the levels adjusted to get they edges to come out :shrug:

looks good

suzq044
10-29-2003, 05:57 PM
no its not strangester.. i just thought it looked cool. i was playing with eyecandy.. :P

evil_jesus
10-29-2003, 07:57 PM
not a bad chop, the paint job is a little off though, you can see some red still around the edges. the rims are off a bit, and you got some of the front passenger signal light with the paint job. but overall its not bad

briandyche
10-29-2003, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by suzq044@Oct 29 2003, 02:57 PM
no its not strangester.. i just thought it looked cool. i was playing with eyecandy.. :P
hmmmm if you look it looks like it is and did you buy eyecandy or download it from some site?



Last edited by Strangester at Oct 29 2003, 05:25 PM

suzq044
10-30-2003, 12:01 AM
niether- got it from a friend of mine who does digital art for a living..

briandyche
10-30-2003, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by suzq044@Oct 29 2003, 09:01 PM
niether- got it from a friend of mine who does digital art for a living..
hmmmm wish i could do that


ive been lokin for a free copy of it for ages i think i might just talk to my dad and see if he'll use kazaa to download..er..that is to say buy it for me :D

suzq044
10-30-2003, 03:29 AM
lol.. nice :lol: