stormpowered_stang
10-28-2003, 05:02 AM
Original:
http://server2.uploadit.org/files/281003-GT.jpg
Chopped:
http://server2.uploadit.org/files/281003-GT-mod.jpg

Blacksabbath
10-28-2003, 05:34 AM
pretty good. Beause you only did 5 simple things (wheels, 2 door, black hood, color, no spoiler). But still quite good for being so simple. but its all blurry where you tried to shave the door line

bengt40
10-28-2003, 07:07 AM
the wheels look a bit flat. btw are they alpina wheels?

math.jos
10-28-2003, 02:20 PM
i prefer the original if it was a different colour ! :lol:

lmxloco
10-28-2003, 03:57 PM
how's it gonna stop with no brakes?

The front tire needs a little fixing, it looks like it has a dent in it.

suzq044
10-28-2003, 06:34 PM
i see RSX meets mustang.. anyone agree? lol.. and mitch, maybe you should use that as ur sig, cause the mustang u got down there just sucks.. sorry.

dreamv2.0
10-28-2003, 09:58 PM
i agree

stormpowered_stang
10-29-2003, 01:55 AM
can u all just f*cking stop f*cking talking about my f*cking signature. I am f*cking making a f*cking new one now. F*cking BLACKSABBATH made that f*cking one for f*cking me. SO JUST F*CK OF U STUPID MUTHAF*CKERS

xfelon
10-29-2003, 08:21 AM
can u all just f*cking stop f*cking talking about my f*cking signature. I am f*cking making a f*cking new one now. F*cking BLACKSABBATH made that f*cking one for f*cking me. SO JUST F*CK OF U STUPID MUTHAF*CKERS

Can the admin do something about stormpowered_stang's aditude?..
People simply can not give this guy any advice/hints/tips or any feedback with out him going off at them like he has done before.

Btw i think your chop sux tbh..the hood looks crap..if you want cf then do it properly with the pattern...the rims looks stuffed...and finally you didnt do agood job of getting rid of the bluey thing down the bottom....
Would you now like to reply in an abusive manner to me too?

briandyche
10-29-2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by stormpowered_stang@Oct 28 2003, 10:55 PM
EXPAND YOUR DAMN VOCABULARY :angry: :angry: :angry:

al we're sayin is that you rcurrent sig isnt that good and that this mustang looks a heck of a lot better than the one you have now :angry:

GSX4G63
10-29-2003, 04:20 PM
ford tryed to copy the acura rsx.....lol. anyways, not a bad chop. still needs a little work.

misterphotoshop
10-29-2003, 05:00 PM
it seems like everywhere stormpowered_stang posts something and somebody gives him advice he starts pms'ing!

brasher
10-29-2003, 11:14 PM
wait until spida sees this thread, he'l go crazy at him, hahaha.....

Storpowered, youve caused a few domestics of late, calm down dude.

dreamv2.0
10-30-2003, 02:50 AM
alright i think its time for you to chill none of us like your attitude we dont have to reply to your chops at all you have a serious problem and you do need a bigger vocab and i also hope admin does something about your attitude or else i will not meaning to threaten but every thread you are in it turns into your practice for your use of the f word as if thats needed here

and if your going to say it just say it dont put an * grow up

Last edited by nogod666 at Oct 30 2003, 01:52 AM

suzq044
10-30-2003, 03:28 AM
2 words for stang.. "DOWN BOY" :lol:

Blacksabbath
10-30-2003, 03:30 AM
ok. to not mix up the confusion of mitch's sig... i can assure u its not my best work but rather one of my quickest i no its bad but plz dont blame me for him getting annoied and its not my fault for his excessive use of the F word

brasher
10-31-2003, 01:02 AM
no ones blaming you blacksabbath, were going off at stormpowered who seems to have a dose of tuerrets syndrome, and i agree.. if ure gonna be hard and all why dont you use the full amount of letters in the word or are u having trouble spelling... jk

spida
11-01-2003, 09:20 AM
**** bro firstly is ur name mitch or *****?the car is ****** to start off with and just takin all thats good about it (the colour) away now the car sucks and man ur a knob scratch if all u can do i use the f word after every word i can ******* do the ******* thing that u ******* do so it dont make u a big man and ur sig is crap make urself one if u hate it and u swear bout it and blame it on someone else dont be hopeless and bro why dont u try doin something we havent seen on chops other then using the smudge tool and changing the colour i think everybody on this site could do a better job look u still got the shadow from the spoiler gee put some effort into it and stop blamin other ppl about ur mental problems cause its shining through right about now and the fact that u like those **** box fords just sent you to the institute . . . . . lol brasher. . .

Last edited by spida at Nov 1 2003, 08:25 AM