PDA

View Full Version : Carrera GT

Taejien
02-16-2006, 03:59 AM
Yes, another noob

original can be found here:
oops

Here is something else i started on. it's nothing spectacular or anything yet.. u'll see what u have to go through to make it look nice.. still lotta things to do.

I still have to:
fix the fromt bumper MAJORLY
the two rims
the side skirts
spoiler. it might be carbon fiber
probably make the light glow
maybe some fenders

Some TIPS (like teaching me how to airbrush and stuff) would greatly help. I recently started doing this sorta stuff and is really enjoying it.

oops

jamster
02-16-2006, 12:02 PM
wow that is really good

Electricvis
02-16-2006, 09:12 PM
You need to add some highlights to the front lip and what i think is trying to be a spoiler. Also try cleaning up the lines on the front bumper. I really like the design of the front bumper though.

Taejien
02-16-2006, 10:50 PM
i know. thanks for the inputs. im just kind of stuck in my learning phase right now because i dont really know how to add highlights, lines, reflections n that sorta stuff.

im still reading up on tutorials and info around. is there any tips of brush sizes, layer types, modes, etc. that can help me?

AlderIrish
02-17-2006, 09:26 AM
I don't brush my own stuff yet, no idea how to or anything, but, I think a common technique I've read for reflections, highlights and shadows seems to be the dodge and burn tools. So, give those a try.