PDA

View Full Version : Lexus LF-A concept

Robotic Chuck Norris
03-14-2006, 03:51 PM
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/9020/ff344030a31xu.jpg

C&C please

MGD
03-14-2006, 04:06 PM
the colour mix doesnt go well, u shud of made it just gold.
there sumthing bout the mags i cant pick up, but its there. and if im correct, it looks as if the back rim is slight off angle ormaybe its just my eyes.
but overall, nice attempt,
and is this ur first chop?

Da Lemon
03-14-2006, 05:04 PM
the paint, lights and lowering all look like theye had been done in like 30 seconds there not very good and the carbon fibre looks flat, try using one of the tutorials, the wing looks good but u shuld be able to see it in the back window, but even after all this i like the rims:p

Lucky Bob
03-14-2006, 05:12 PM
I'll second the other two above me, but with some slightly more constructive criticism about the coloring :p

If you want to follow the bodyline, like you are on most of the chop, then it should actually go just below the upper vent, not along the highlight on the upper vent (the highlight's just a highlight, whereas the actual bodyline is below it)

Oh, and the rims are off, but just slightly, your carbon's flat, and those are two flat/nasty colors to put together. :cool:

mousemods
03-14-2006, 05:24 PM
agreed about the colouring they either need to be a definate red and gold or all just 1 colour!!! also the carbon fible looks more like diamond plate so as stated use a goos tuorial to get it right but all in all it looks like its rushed! a good car takes atleast an hour maybe 2 if not even longer in some cases!!! just slow down and concentrate on cutting and whats appealing to the eye! soz for the essay