PDA

View Full Version : Newest chop of a saab...

spearson
04-16-2006, 11:26 PM
There isn't a lot of work done to the car itself, I mainly like to create a whole scene, and not solely focus on the car. There are a few things wrong with it, but I am too lazy to adjust them.

C & C welcome

http://studentweb.stcloudstate.edu/pest0401/ChopContest2.jpg

Check out my sig for a few other chops I have done.

FJVasco
04-16-2006, 11:41 PM
Hum, almost perfect! Almost because you should have done a side kit for this car, the "minilamps" on the front of the car are on the wrong angle and this girl looks unreal.

But the photo is amazing, the reflections are excellent and I loved the way you transformed a 4 in a 2 doors car!

spearson
04-16-2006, 11:47 PM
I had problems with the mini lamps, I don't really like them, and couldn't get them to look right. The girl would look better if I flipped her horizontally so it looked like she was being lit up by the same light source.

edit, there actually is a side skirt on there, but for some reason I didn't color it, or do much to make it look better, i'm going to tackle that next.

FJVasco
04-17-2006, 12:21 AM
I really liked your job, as i said, the photo is fantastic... With these modifications i think thats gonna be perfect.. I'll be waiting for your update :)

crazyrichard
04-17-2006, 02:21 AM
great bg !!
a shame you made it a coupe because that failled the car looks out of proportion now and looks like its bend..

never the less the whole theme looks nice exept the girl ..

so not bad ..

grts richard

Dr chop
04-17-2006, 05:10 AM
nice *** there:D but the car is screaming for a side skirt exept that realy nice

mousemods
04-17-2006, 05:30 AM
realy nice chop mate like the 2 door and the girl adds to it!!!

KingchopX
04-17-2006, 04:31 PM
That girl is hot the car is a bit weird in some areias but good cho man keep it up :
Love That GIRL :D

spearson
04-18-2006, 08:19 PM
made some minor changes to the picture at the top, added the side ground fx, and switched the girls position. Didn't change the crappy fog lights or adjust the weird twist the car has from being shortened yet.

MadprofessorJ
04-19-2006, 02:58 PM
i really like that background change. the color of the car is a little high with saturation but great chop.