PDA

View Full Version : Lowering With Custom Wheels

Go-GhEtTo
11-07-2003, 03:53 PM
ok i want to lower my car with custom wheels but everytime i do it the car just goes behind the wheels. Someone told me to put the layer im lowerign over the layer with the wheels but i dont know how to do that?? also when i look at the layers there are 2 layers and one wheel on each layer?? should it be like that. i look at the tutorial section but there is just a tutorial with lower a car with stock wheels.

hav_lova
11-09-2003, 04:01 AM
to move the layer click and drag it to where you want it and yes there is meant to be a wheel on each layer... i't won't kill your chop you can just flatten it oncxe your done ;)

Last edited by hav_lova at Nov 9 2003, 03:02 AM

nitroice0069
11-09-2003, 08:20 AM
and incase you dont know how to click and drag it go to windows layer and a layer pallet should show up there you wll see all the layers you have made put the body(lowered car layer) at the top so it is behind the wheels.

JamEs

Go-GhEtTo
11-09-2003, 07:14 PM
thnx guys but i figured it out my self n e ways...i think? this is the way i do it. i use the polygonal lasso to outline the body of the cra and everything up. then i go up to layer>new>layer via cut. the drag the body layer to the top of the window over the wheels then use the move tool and the arrow buttons on my keybored to get the right position. thats how i do it n e ways.

evil_jesus
11-15-2003, 01:30 PM
flatten the image then do it. it does that because you have the layer with the wheels over top of the car layer. when you flatten the image it makes all the layers one layer. it will work if you flatten it