PDA

View Full Version : dodge hornet in ccd design studio's

crazyrichard
04-18-2006, 12:34 PM
just a quick little chop of the dodge hornet gone for the exeturated fender flares :)

new bg (my studio lol:) )

greets richard

http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/1917/dodgehornet15519209mi.jpg
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/2719/hornetchop2bo.jpg

mousemods
04-18-2006, 12:38 PM
well as ever rich pulled out all the stopps and looks fantastic nice chop mate also love the studio idea nice 1

Da Lemon
04-18-2006, 02:41 PM
dissagree completly mouse!!! RICH IM SUPRISED AT U!!! its a bit sloppy for ur skills...sum of the selections on the front fender are sloppy and the selection on the right for the bg change isnt wht ide expect from u either tut tut but on a posotive note i like the idea alot suits the car ;)

Hince
04-18-2006, 03:40 PM
dissagree completly mouse!!! RICH IM SUPRISED AT U!!! its a bit sloppy for ur skills...sum of the selections on the front fender are sloppy and the selection on the right for the bg change isnt wht ide expect from u either tut tut but on a posotive note i like the idea alot suits the car ;)

ditto, still looks the dogs bollocks...but not ur best. i feel the arches are a bit too too wide.

dmanbluesfreak
04-18-2006, 04:35 PM
Not your best, but still good - is it for the DM competition?

jason_Wehrwein
04-18-2006, 04:57 PM
i think its awsome...good job on bkgrnd looks really good

Tony Riley
04-18-2006, 06:30 PM

Meh

It's not that bad. His impreza was much worse.

The flaws here are pretty small. There are a
few nicky edges and jagged lines here and there.
But let's face it, it's better than the original overall.
The Gemballa wheels are nice aren't they?

Good job overall.

MRWILDE
04-18-2006, 06:34 PM
Love the background and chop Rich. Nice job!

mousemods
04-19-2006, 03:49 AM
sorry rich but i mite have to have a got at this car lol i love it

crazyrichard
04-19-2006, 10:30 AM

that's why it said this above :

just a quick little chop of the dodge hornet gone for the exeturated fender flares

i know what you mean and i agree...

you know what the deal is i've done to much chops latly and produce an average of 1.2 chops a day and i can tell you it kills your inspiration and you get some sort of writers block..
everything you try is only 60-80 % of what you want it to be...

maybe it blows over :0 lol or i just got to start a lonmgterm chop and do it on and of..usely i start a cop and stop when it's finished then post it here and when you see it the next day you think :( oh $%$%% that suck's

but this was a real quick thing and the flares where more or less of a joke to make it so wide :)

but i like a bit of hounesty :) that way you can improve !!!!

or your name is tony riley :) hahaha lol just seen his latest chop :) damn that's tight

grts richard

Dr chop
04-19-2006, 11:34 AM
like the bg but the wides is a litle too big:)

MadprofessorJ
04-19-2006, 02:51 PM
i cant stand the god damn headlights of this car stock and of any chop ive seen yet. im workin a little version of it as well. i really like the wheels and background choice. theres very minor flaws that i see that lean me away from it but very nice chop i think.

KingchopX
04-19-2006, 07:10 PM
Man thats MAD and clean i dont no wat Da Lemon is on about but that is Hhot Good Chop very nice ideas .