PDA

View Full Version : mattig bmw

Deathdal_JNR
05-11-2006, 01:46 PM
this is jus a quick chop i done coz i woz bored lol
Chop

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/8239/mattigbmwmodifiedcopy9hz.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

original

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/362/mattigbmwmodified9gn.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

C&C plz

plz notice how well i got rid of the door handles lol

mousemods
05-11-2006, 02:15 PM
does the fat bird have no legs??????

VIPEY
05-11-2006, 02:26 PM
I can c that u spent more time on that girl that on the car !

Deathdal_JNR
05-11-2006, 02:40 PM
fat bird 1 she aint fat so u need ya glasses sortin out an if u aint got any get some 2 she stud bhind the car so obviously u cant c her legs and 3 thats my gf 4 it took bout 5-10 mins 2 do so dint spend that long on the girl or the car

VipFREAK
05-11-2006, 03:40 PM
I was thinking since it looks like the car is on a stage that's why you only see half her body but then looking at the porportion of everything to her she would be like 7ft tall or something? lol.

Edit: She'd also have a hard time fitting into that car.

mousemods
05-11-2006, 04:38 PM
look mate if yopu post a pic of your gf you csn expect some words to be said!

Deathdal_JNR
05-11-2006, 04:48 PM
not wen ppl like u callin her fat ye ok say u dont think she fit thats u ppl hav different tastes but she aint fat is she no were near fat

scotishboy2005
05-11-2006, 04:50 PM
that aint his gf lol cus like this guy can get a girl to post well actualy by the looks of her she will pose for anyone to much chicken if u ask me :) car all u done is lowerd it and changed the color a tiny bit

scotishboy2005
05-11-2006, 04:51 PM
this has to be said
EH FATTY BOOM BOOM EH FATTY BOOM BOOM you know the words sing along :D
her arms look a bit hairy mate lol buy her a razor for her bday cus girls useualy shave under there not that u wud know like

BloomerzUK
05-11-2006, 05:18 PM
I is dad best and I gotta spk like a inbred chav nd dat.

Please guys, stop acting immature. Set examples, or leave this forum. It's for communities, not chav and inbreds.

VipFREAK
05-11-2006, 05:18 PM
Argh... My mind can't read ghetto... I need a translator to english. I'm having flashbacks to the pager days too. :shudders:

Deathdal_JNR
05-11-2006, 05:33 PM
am i a chav no am i an imbred no an it aint my gf aint it ok u can keep thinkin that an she wil pose 4 any 1 ye i no she wil coz she a fukin model its her job so of course she wil thats were u got her pics from an wot u mean heary arms er no u cin things mate so wot i type the way i do its quicker wots the problem with typin alot quicker than u do with all ya punctuation an ****

Deathdal_JNR
05-11-2006, 05:37 PM
I is dad best and I gotta spk like a inbred chav nd dat.

Please guys, stop acting immature. Set examples, or leave this forum. It's for communities, not chav and inbreds.

u say that it about communities an stop actin immature u cant speak with the inbred an chav bullshit how do u no wot i am by the way i type all u doin is steriotypin me 4 no reason wen u aint got no proof

Da Lemon
05-11-2006, 06:16 PM
calm down calm down! ****** stressy ***** ant he firstly she has got hairy arm pits and second ur just makin urself look more chav with this goin off at sum1 so calm down! the chop is borring and the bird looks outta place but its not bad

Tony Riley
05-11-2006, 10:06 PM
u say that it about communities an stop actin immature u cant speak with the inbred an chav bullshit how do u no wot i am by the way i type all u doin is steriotypin me 4 no reason wen u aint got no proof

Would you please stop butchering the english language? Please.
These posts are getting more and more cumbersome to
read.

I think the chop would look better without the girl, honestly.
She adds nothing "better" to the chop. She is out of place,
and isn't the prettiest thing to look at imo...

giantclam
05-12-2006, 12:09 AM
how much slower could it possibly be to type so your opinion can be understood? it seems like there is contest going on to see who can write the worst, this is adding nothing to my enjoyment of this forum.
p.s. the woman IS a bit chubby.

BloomerzUK
05-12-2006, 08:39 AM
The proof is how you write. Please, do not return to these forums. Thank-You Cheers Then Ok Thanks Bye.

Deathdal_JNR
05-12-2006, 05:08 PM
u aint gonna stop me typin like this or postin on the forum an da lemon u would b abit pissed off if ppl start sayin stuff bout ur girl an wot u mean so it can b understood if u cant understand this then u seriously must b dumb coz it aint that hard 2 understand as u guys say if chavs rite like this then they must b smarter than u lot coz they can understand it betta than u lot

Deathdal_JNR
05-12-2006, 05:10 PM
an so wot u dont think she is pretty i do its my oppinion so now u sayin i not allowed my own oppinion no she aint on the chubby side i would no that im with her most of the time but its also not about wot u do its how well u do it dont non of u understand that

VipFREAK
05-12-2006, 05:20 PM
Is there such a thing as Ghetto Filter on a forum?

Deathdal_JNR
05-12-2006, 05:37 PM
thats how dumn u r u all think fast tx typin is 'ghetto' lol love 2 c u in a getto then mate it aint nothin like that i no i dont no wot its really like but i no it aint all bout how u type lol

misterphotoshop
05-12-2006, 06:04 PM
Im is teh ghetto filter biatch!!

joemomma95
05-12-2006, 08:46 PM
thats how dumn u r u all think fast tx typin is 'ghetto' lol love 2 c u in a getto then mate it aint nothin like that i no i dont no wot its really like but i no it aint all bout how u type lol

Typing fast isn't the problem here, look...

"thats how dumb you are you all think fast text typin is 'ghetto' lol love to see you in a ghetto then mate it aint nothin like that i know i dont know what its really like but i know it aint all about how you type lol"

I made 15 corrections with a total of 28 letters, not to shabby if you ask me. It takes me less than 30 seconds to type 28 letters that actually form words readable to the average human.

If your in that much of a hurry and it throws off your typing skills that much maybe you should go back to typing class and learn how to use a keyboard instead of bringing your way to cool for anyone 'tx typin' to a forum. It doesn't make you look any better than you already are and it doesn't help anyone that's not cool enough for 'tx typin' understand what your trying to say any better.