PDA

View Full Version : Nissan 350Z NISMO

BL-Z
05-21-2006, 11:53 AM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d1/philbolland/350Z.jpg

KEV
05-21-2006, 12:20 PM
im guessin you made it black cus you dint want anybody to see were u ****** up lol im jokiun hmmmmm i wud say make smaller selections on selecting thigns the vents lol sad i dont lyk them thow u might
keep it up
an even thow i know the orig pic can u post it up plz so people can see what u have done to this car

Ivan[Rus]
05-21-2006, 12:42 PM
not bad. but rear wheel sucks. try to make it looks more real.

scotishboy2005
05-21-2006, 02:52 PM
your getting alot better but your intercooler looks fake or maybe its just me ur back wheel is WAY WAY off ur side vents are just straight lines u need to do more click's make it looks cuved when going round :)

redline2
05-21-2006, 03:22 PM
very poor looks to flat, the intercooler is at the wrong angle. post a pic of the original so we have something to compare your chop to

mousemods
05-21-2006, 04:46 PM
agreed with redline it is quite poor as it goes ust take you time over it!

nasTone
05-21-2006, 05:32 PM
People, please tell this guy why it poor. Tell him how he can make things better. How hard is this for you people???

Not bad man. Just like was said, we need to see the original to see whats going on here. Go out there and look at some tutorials. You can find some on this site. But just don't go looking for chopping tutorials. Search Google for Photoshop tutorials. You can learn a lot of skills and techniques for general Photoshop practices that you can apply to chopping. It will make you a better user overall.

brasher
05-21-2006, 11:48 PM
Well said NasTone, Im sick and tired of these useless comments that have no constructive words at all, from now on Warnings and eventual bannings will ensue so take this as a final Warning.

joemomma95
05-22-2006, 02:22 AM
Hmmm, maybe this is why this guy is getting negative comments?

sorry to say but this is truly apalling, so get better rims, a background and you need to take more time on your work

This sound familiar 6blizzy6? It should, this is a quote from you giving to another chopper in another thread about his chop. Guess what, this applies to your chop too. Not very helpful is it? Next time you leave a comment think if you'd want someone saying the same thing to you about your own chop.

giantclam
05-22-2006, 07:39 AM
6blizzy6,
are you going for the prize of most prolific chopper? there is'nt one.
there is, however, respect and admiration for those who ask for council and then improve their skill level by applying the advice others take time to give.
time and time again people are suggesting you slow down and take care. it is obvious you are developing more and more skill but this is being masked by your determination to pump out 4 chops a day. EVERYBODY wants to see what you are really capable of and EVERYBODY knows it is more than this.
example; just look at the chop again. check out the selection around the headlights and the fr right hand corner of the car, this isnt caused by lack of ability or application, its rushed.
even scotchboyz 005 has taken time out to try and help you.
please show us a good one next.

redline2
05-22-2006, 12:47 PM
take your time on chops. the more time you put into something the better it will look

chopster
05-23-2006, 03:33 PM
im guessin you made it black cus you dint want anybody to see were u ****** up lol im jokiun hmmmmm i wud say make smaller selections on selecting thigns the vents lol sad i dont lyk them thow u might
keep it up
an even thow i know the orig pic can u post it up plz so people can see what u have done to this car

don't be so mean... maybe he likes black cars and wanted to give it a try... but i agree with you on the selecting thing

BL-Z
05-24-2006, 01:17 PM
see im taking risks now by adding new rims and putting logos on, certain things like "it looks unfinished!" and other things dont give good help, its easier for me for people to say comments like "try and get the rims perspective better" is so much better