PDA

View Full Version : Audi Rs4

RiLLE
05-27-2006, 12:57 PM
Hello!
heres my latest chop. alot of things done, and i think they are pretty visable..
its a mix of brush and c/p

chop:
http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/2889/audiwallpaper5kt.jpg

org:
http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/5896/audirs4821600x12000vr.jpg

high res chop:
http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/9128/audicopyadsfasdfasfdasfsdafsdf.th.jpg (http://img76.imageshack.us/my.php?image=audicopyadsfasdfasfdasfsdafsdf.jpg)

UPPDATE
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/9128/audicopyadsfasdfasfdasfsdafsdf.th.jpg (http://img233.imageshack.us/my.php?image=audicopyadsfasdfasfdasfsdafsdf.jpg)

Please leave a comment :)
/ RiLLE

bmxercookie
05-27-2006, 01:03 PM
i can see one problem straight away when have made it into a convertable the pillars around the windscreen stop and it doesn't have the bar going all the way around this makes it look dodgy
i don't like the hole in the front to see the fan but hey
other than that nice chop m8

RiLLE
05-27-2006, 01:06 PM
well i guess we dont have the same taste then... thanks anyway

bmxercookie
05-27-2006, 01:38 PM
lol i guess we dont... anytime

crazyrichard
05-27-2006, 01:59 PM
really like it but the windshield needs a bit less black or a real good reflection

i like the visible fan etc. maybe a bit of mesch before that

but real nice chop / idea :)

RiLLE
05-27-2006, 02:04 PM
really like it but the windshield needs a bit less black or a real good reflection

i like the visible fan etc. maybe a bit of mesch before that

but real nice chop / idea :)

the windshield is from the camaro that were on this bg... thanks for the comment!

BL-Z
05-27-2006, 02:07 PM
The front sreen pillars should go right around the windscreen, but otherwise very cool :)

RiLLE
05-27-2006, 04:23 PM
thanks.

UPDATE!
i updated the windshield...

BL-Z
05-27-2006, 04:40 PM
wher?no image

BL-Z
05-27-2006, 04:41 PM
oh yer dm thn

MGD
05-27-2006, 04:54 PM
it looks better, but it shud be round on the sides!

RiLLE
05-28-2006, 06:07 AM
thanks for the latest comments m8s!

S.T.U.D
05-28-2006, 08:45 AM
u need to tint the windscreen a bit

BL-Z
05-28-2006, 01:08 PM
this is a great chop on your part, i ve made it black because i think it looks even sexier

BL-Z
05-28-2006, 01:20 PM
ive also made this girlie version of your audi

misterphotoshop
05-28-2006, 02:44 PM
blizzy dont edit other peopls chops, and you have terrible selections. As for the original it looks nice, I dont like the top chop but its still nice.

RiLLE
05-28-2006, 03:49 PM
please dont do that to my chop. it doesnt look good at all. if i wanted it black i would make it black, and that pink is just nasty. so please remove them from my thread.

BL-Z
05-28-2006, 04:25 PM
hey guys all i did was giv you an idea...just chill im allowed to do anything...just like everyone else

KEV
05-28-2006, 05:18 PM
blizzy u cant go round making pink cars of other people's chop thts just like doin it to mk211 if i got the screen name wrong sos bud love ya work thow heehee but if u did it to his / hers i guess they wud be really pissed

RiLLE
05-28-2006, 06:20 PM
hey guys all i did was giv you an idea...just chill im allowed to do anything...just like everyone else

hey man, u are not alowed to do anything, no one are. so can u please take away that ugly f*ucking ****. it look like crap and i dont want enyone to think that i made them. TAKE THEM AWAY!!!

crazyrichard
05-29-2006, 10:23 AM

here is where you are wrong let me explain without yelling or arguing:)

it's never allowed to use other peoples work / parts / chops so please dont this is reason for getting banned from the forum...
if you think you have a good idea for someones chop and you want to try that or show it send that person a pm and ask it ...personally i think thats stupid to but hey if you really feel the need to chop a chop :(

so never use peoples work thats the bottom line..

at least delete the pic. here now and apollogise (or how you write that ??) because you where wrong using his car....

grts richard

scotishboy2005
05-29-2006, 12:51 PM
very nice very very nice indeed :) i love it i just dont really like seeing behind the front vent well where it should be :) and maybe its just me but that audi logo looks like its floating :)

joemomma95
05-29-2006, 02:20 PM
You need to listen to what other people say to you 6blizzy6. Your not allowed to touch another persons chop unless givin permission to do so by that chopper.

You really need to grow up or get out. This **** is getting old having to follow you around making sure your not causing trouble. I don't care how old you are really, anyone is allowed to be here but you act like your 8 or 9 years old sometimes...."just chill im allowed to do anything...just like everyone else", that kind of comment is immature, people told you that it was not allowed, they have been here alot longer than you..LISTEN TO THEM.

And another thing, comments like these "oh yer dm thn" and "wher?no image" make abosolutely no sense, THINK ABOUT WHAT YOUR TYPING BEFORE YOU TYPE IT. AND IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY MAKE SURE OTHER PEOPLE ARE GOINNG TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR TRYING TO SAY. There is also no reason to make 2 different posts 1 minute apart.....there is an EDIT button on the bottom of every post you make, USE IT.

Consider this your final warning, you don't get any more warnings after the final warning thus it being final.

RiLLE
05-29-2006, 04:06 PM
You need to listen to what other people say to you 6blizzy6. Your not allowed to touch another persons chop unless givin permission to do so by that chopper.

You really need to grow up or get out. This **** is getting old having to follow you around making sure your not causing trouble. I don't care how old you are really, anyone is allowed to be here but you act like your 8 or 9 years old sometimes...."just chill im allowed to do anything...just like everyone else", that kind of comment is immature, people told you that it was not allowed, they have been here alot longer than you..LISTEN TO THEM.

And another thing, comments like these "oh yer dm thn" and "wher?no image" make abosolutely no sense, THINK ABOUT WHAT YOUR TYPING BEFORE YOU TYPE IT. AND IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY MAKE SURE OTHER PEOPLE ARE GOINNG TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR TRYING TO SAY. There is also no reason to make 2 different posts 1 minute apart.....there is an EDIT button on the bottom of every post you make, USE IT.

Consider this your final warning, you don't get any more warnings after the final warning thus it being final.

well spoken !