PDA

View Full Version : best soccer moms car around

BL-Z
05-29-2006, 06:35 AM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d1/philbolland/Lancer20Evolution20Wagon20GT1.jpg

changes:paint
Rims
Lowered
bodykit
tinting

WakoNako
05-29-2006, 06:45 AM
You might want to think about filling the gap behind the rear wheel

misterphotoshop
05-29-2006, 12:18 PM
Do you ever read any comments people give you? You keep putting terrible rims on your chops distorting and stretching them. Your base image is absolute rubish quality and you never post the originals. You cant say that you arent flooding the boards because your pumping out 10 chops a day which look like you spend 10 minutes on.

BL-Z
05-29-2006, 12:43 PM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d1/philbolland/36c5ee22.jpg

this is wher ive repaired the rear bumper

there isnt any way of putting rims on if you can tell me how to ill do it!
nd i 'pump out' one chop a day

scotishboy2005
05-29-2006, 12:47 PM
bizzy you dont take peopls advice do you because all your chops are the same over and over again all do u is change colour lower them and put some ugly flat rims on try new things get better dont stick to the same things well stick to them until u get better but try new things anyway back to the car
i like the paint job but h8 the flat rims

crazyrichard
05-29-2006, 01:01 PM
i gave you he advise not to flood the board but start a chop and take it slow take the time to search for good donor parts and concentrate on selections and stuff..all i can say is that when you post 20 chops often a few in one thread and all look the same : bright color / flat rims etc. people get annoyed..
try some of the tutorials and first start with only rims and lowering not anything else master that when that's better ttry a colorchange and than try to keep away from those bright saturated colors

the best pointer i can give you is : when you have a car you want to chop search for a car with nice rims you want to use on your chopcar thats in (almost) the same angle because when you take a rim from a car in a different angle it looses it's depth thats what they mean by flat-no depth

you can't alter a rims angle it just won't work

chopping a car is searching searching and searching for good parts only than will the chop get better and most important of all don't rush take your time with the tools especialy when selecting this makes or brakes your chop so take it slow

again better one chop a week that looks nice than 20 that are bad :)

please take our adviseit works really it dous but you can't continue like this the work dousn't get better this way and 20 chops a time on the board is a bit.......
people want to help around here really but like this....hmmmm

and just read the tutorials they can be very useful

good luck and just make a chop only wheels and lowering take the time use good high res parts than post it and let's see

greets richard

mousemods
05-29-2006, 01:39 PM
rich mate that was an essay lol just spend alot more time on 1 chop because all the pioints raised are quite serious problems!!! y not try n chop for realism so like take a couple of hours on 1 and make it realy good!

VIPEY
05-29-2006, 01:45 PM
U realy should read CrazyRichards coment until u understand what he wants to say !

joemomma95
05-29-2006, 02:26 PM
Maybe this will help...
i gave you he advise not to flood the board but start a chop and take it slow take the time to search for good donor parts and concentrate on selections and stuff..all i can say is that when you post 20 chops often a few in one thread and all look the same : bright color / flat rims etc. people get annoyed..
try some of the tutorials and first start with only rims and lowering not anything else master that when that's better ttry a colorchange and than try to keep away from those bright saturated colors

the best pointer i can give you is : when you have a car you want to chop search for a car with nice rims you want to use on your chopcar thats in (almost) the same angle because when you take a rim from a car in a different angle it looses it's depth thats what they mean by flat-no depth

you can't alter a rims angle it just won't work

chopping a car is searching searching and searching for good parts only than will the chop get better and most important of all don't rush take your time with the tools especialy when selecting this makes or brakes your chop so take it slow

again better one chop a week that looks nice than 20 that are bad :)

please take our adviseit works really it dous but you can't continue like this the work dousn't get better this way and 20 chops a time on the board is a bit.......
people want to help around here really but like this....hmmmm

and just read the tutorials they can be very useful

good luck and just make a chop only wheels and lowering take the time use good high res parts than post it and let's see

greets richard

scotishboy2005
05-29-2006, 04:59 PM
i agree with everyone above because your chops would look 100% better if u just got good rims because this chop looks good but the rims let it down alot rims are evrything you might not think it looking from your work but take it slow i used to rush my chops im doing one now and im gonna spend time on it i want this to be my best :) i use tuts to help me you should to people make good tuts on this site or check out mousemods site he has some good tuts on there aswell :)

and crazyrich bloody hell u must have a sore hand and after typeing all that lol