PDA

View Full Version : volvo hot rod

crazyrichard
06-07-2006, 03:03 PM
not much : wheel change / roof change /removed brake light/ side change (now it has a sharp side line) /and some min. changes

wanted to see this one with a solid roof and just keep it clean and as realistic as posible

grts richard

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/4772/volvohotrodconcept26298yz.jpg
http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/6831/hotrodvolvo9jp.jpg

MGD
06-07-2006, 03:13 PM
how is the driver gonna stop without brakes, j/k

looks good, nice and clean!
nicely done ....as usual

Granstrand
06-08-2006, 08:03 AM
Looks nice..
And thats not a Volvo, he that do that car just sponsored by Volvo with engine....

ZiGgY sTaRdUsT
06-08-2006, 08:27 AM
Actually that is a Volvo T6 Roadster Hot Rod Concept...
And the chop looks great as usually...you really prove that simple is beautiful...

Prototype
06-08-2006, 11:33 AM
AWosme!!!
Rims look great and the roof transformation looks very natural!!!

joemomma95
06-08-2006, 06:43 PM
Looks real nice richard, I am amazed you could find another set of rims at that weird of an angle, I personally hate looking for rims. I like the outcome though, looks like nothing was done to it.

One thing I did see that could possibly be fixed is the relfections of the roof on the rear deck inside the car, you can still see through the roof in the reflection, maybe just darken that up a little and it'd look perfect IMO....

giantclam
06-09-2006, 01:16 AM
fantastic wheel change, but i like the first ones better (mo).
smooth work.
the black bit up the exhaust looks a bit square.

Carty
06-09-2006, 02:52 AM
who needs brakes when the trunk has a parachute

crazyrichard
06-09-2006, 12:41 PM
Looks real nice richard, I am amazed you could find another set of rims at that weird of an angle, I personally hate looking for rims. I like the outcome though, looks like nothing was done to it.

One thing I did see that could possibly be fixed is the relfections of the roof on the rear deck inside the car, you can still see through the roof in the reflection, maybe just darken that up a little and it'd look perfect IMO....

yeah i see what you mean :) missed that one for sure
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and people about the brakes i brushed brakes in there and it looked stupid look at the original wheels no discs visible only a real small piece on the top (not even the disc) and like noted it's a weird angle so i kept it this way...:)

thanks for all the nice comments

grts richard

Prototype
06-10-2006, 04:12 PM
Look at joemomma, he thinks he is all tough with that 1,000,000 posts!!! pshhhh.....
jk bro, good to see you're still around hommie!