PDA

View Full Version : All Members Read This Now!!

joemomma95
06-29-2006, 05:25 PM
Seems to be some problems with the way things are being handled around here lately. Specifically by me.

Well, I'm here to tell all of you that I am doing what is asked of me. I have had many, many talks with MRWILDE and the other admins of the site about the rules and regulations over the years and we ALL have decided on the forum rules. This is not just me doing what I want to do, this is me doing what I'm supposed to do. If anyone has a problem with the way things are being handled then TOUGH. I was selected by MRWILDE to be an admin of this site, an admin is here to make sure people are following the rules and the forum is not being over-run by crapola.

Everyone can stop with the PM's to me asking "Why did my best buddy get banned?". I don't have to explain myself to anyone except MRWILDE and the admins of the site. So don't send me your sob stories about why your friend shouldn't be banned.

I feel I am very giving on how many "warnings" I give and how much I let people get away with, if you don't feel the same way talk to MRWILDE. I would be happy to see what he has to say about what you think.

BTW, since no one can seem to find these on their own I decided to make it easy for everyone. These are the forum rules....read them and abide by them.

FORUM RULES
http://www.photoshopchop.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8505

NO ADVERTISING RULE
http://www.photoshopchop.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14596

ONE SCREEN NAME RULE
http://www.photoshopchop.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11643

It is explained in each thread why we have these rules and what will happen to you if you ignore these rules. Any further questions should be posted here or in the appropriate thread.

Carty
06-29-2006, 06:20 PM
haha ya you give more warnings then you used to, I only got one warning ;-)

joemomma95
06-29-2006, 07:21 PM
Yea, these young choppers don't know how good they really have it. There was a time when no warning at all was givin, they try to log on and BAM! Nothing.

VipFREAK
06-30-2006, 02:05 AM
Could've fooled me that carty is worthy of being above a "young chopper" ... http://img458.imageshack.us/img458/4830/1rolleyes3ho.gif

joemomma95
06-30-2006, 09:30 AM
Could've fooled me that carty is worthy of being above a "young chopper" ... http://img458.imageshack.us/img458/4830/1rolleyes3ho.gif

Carty is above a young chopper, he's been here just about as long as I have and he knows how to follow rules and help people out. I admit(and he will too) that there's times when he can be kind of 'rude' but he does more good than evil(SUPERCARTY!:eek: ).

Either way, this isn't what the thread is about.

TechChild
06-30-2006, 10:30 AM
Yea, these young choppers don't know how good they really have it. There was a time when no warning at all was givin, they try to log on and BAM! Nothing.

Then they get all spicy. :p

VipFREAK
06-30-2006, 12:32 PM
Carty is above a young chopper, he's been here just about as long as I have and he knows how to follow rules and help people out. I admit(and he will too) that there's times when he can be kind of 'rude' but he does more good than evil(SUPERCARTY!:eek: ).

So... he's on you're favorites list or has sucked up enough that it's ok to keep him around?

joemomma95
06-30-2006, 02:44 PM
So... he's on you're favorites list or has sucked up enough that it's ok to keep him around?

Carty started out here as one of these 'noobs' that knew everything and didn't want to hear it from anyone. He was banned a couple times. Then we got to talking on IM and I realized that he wasn't that bad of a guy, he just was that kind of person that spoke his mind openly.....there's nothing wrong with speaking your mind on matters, you just have to watch your way of putting your words out there.

Yes we have become friends over the years and we usually talk to each other at least once a week on IM. We 'get along', we both have the same interest in PS right now(we're into it but not like we used to be).....we compare chops and help each other out, all thanks to PSC.

So yea, he's on my buddy list and no he doesn't suck up to me, he doesn't have to. I'm a very easy person to get along with, and believe it or not so is he. If he does do anything against the rules on the forum he will be warned and banned, no problems. He is a friend to me off the forum, but he is a member on the forum.

Carty
06-30-2006, 04:10 PM
haha banned quite a few times I definitely agree :) but its all good, the past is the past

as for anyone that thinks I get favored... I dont care, doesn't bother me at all, I know I dont... Joe has set me straight plenty of times, recently and not recently, rules are rules

VipFREAK
06-30-2006, 05:17 PM
rules are rules

right...

gobbi
07-01-2006, 01:01 AM
Why do all members have to read this now ?

MartinPliksh
07-01-2006, 03:58 AM
Because two people have just gone cRaZy and been banned because of it, and unless you whant that to happen to you, you want to now the rules as sonn as possible, (as in "now")

Dan
07-03-2006, 01:31 PM
ahh joe your back I saw this site and I was like :eek::eek: this site will become more dead now hes back

lol jp I tihnk you should try to eaise into the admin position noobs can't take harsh punishment

TechChild
07-03-2006, 02:46 PM
Carty started out here as one of these 'noobs' that knew everything and didn't want to hear it from anyone. He was banned a couple times. Then we got to talking on IM and I realized that he wasn't that bad of a guy, he just was that kind of person that spoke his mind openly.....there's nothing wrong with speaking your mind on matters, you just have to watch your way of putting your words out there.

Yes we have become friends over the years and we usually talk to each other at least once a week on IM. We 'get along', we both have the same interest in PS right now(we're into it but not like we used to be).....we compare chops and help each other out, all thanks to PSC.

So yea, he's on my buddy list and no he doesn't suck up to me, he doesn't have to. I'm a very easy person to get along with, and believe it or not so is he. If he does do anything against the rules on the forum he will be warned and banned, no problems. He is a friend to me off the forum, but he is a member on the forum.

Sorta like carlos mencia but with photo shop

TechChild
07-03-2006, 02:46 PM

Sorta like carlos mencia but with photo shop