PDA

View Full Version : MRDETROITMETAL vs. REX RADIER

MRDETROITMETAL
07-06-2006, 04:23 PM
As VIP put it this may be like watching "the 2 worst hockey teams" ...BUT here it is.

In order to quell the banter here between REX and METAL, We have both agreed to this little chop contest. I have challenged Rex, in hopes of stopping the comments from him regarding my posts, and he has agreed to this, I beleive (but I wil let him speak for himself to correct me if I mistate his reason ),.. because he just knows he is better than me ( and most anyone) at doing chops. I disagree.

I gave Rex the choice of picture to use here, He chose the Malibu.
His picture, or any other one I want, this one works OK for me too...
This is the Original Image we have agreed to chop ;

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i23/slipperycurve/malibumaxx.jpg

MartinPliksh
07-06-2006, 07:18 PM
hope your doing a biiger pic than that, cos that ones tiny

VipFREAK
07-06-2006, 10:34 PM
http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/9619/popcorn7qw.gif

pschopper
07-07-2006, 12:29 AM
i can see this ending in a street fight
bags front row

MRDETROITMETAL
07-07-2006, 01:12 AM
LMAO !!!!...u all got that **** right !!!!

I WISH I could FIND that MF ...cuz I'd beat his *** !!!!

JUS gonna haf ta do it HERE instead...he's got NO CHANCE against me !!!....LOL !

JUST wait an see...I'm already done with my pixs ...he is still thinkin wat he can do that I cant !!!!
....nutin honey !!!

LMAO !!!

MartinPliksh
07-07-2006, 01:13 AM
its like the whole blizzy thing, all over again

MRDETROITMETAL
07-07-2006, 01:25 AM
blizzy dizzy spizzy who gives a F ???

this **** been goin on for OVER A YEAR between REX & I, ***** has an attidude, (know wat I say'in ?) ...unjustified, every time i had a decent chop on GMI he banned me so i could not win !!!...an HIS own members sent me PM's telling me wat a *** he is an that he would do exactly that (prevent me from winning a contest), and he did it too !!!..this boy NEEDS to be TAKEN DOWN a notch or 2, I will do that here & NOW !!!

ME ? ...OH, Yeah I got an Attitude too, justified attitude that I can back up !

Draw me sum'in REX ...(he can't)...LMAO !!!
..... an MY attitude.....it PAYS $$$$$$ !!!!

Enjoy the SHOW !!!!

VipFREAK
07-07-2006, 02:04 AM
I guess you have to have a big mouth to compensate for the shitty skills you got.

MRDETROITMETAL
07-07-2006, 02:24 AM
I guess you have to have a big mouth to compensate for the shitty skills you got.

LOL !

WHATEVER IT TAKES BABE..WAIT AN SEE WHO'S FULLA **** ...

IT IS NOT ME !!!:cool:

I AM DEAD SERIOUS

Carty
07-07-2006, 02:26 AM
haha beating rex wont solve anything... hes more of an ******* than I am, thats just the way he is

MRDETROITMETAL
07-07-2006, 02:31 AM
lol CARTY...I know THAT ....LMAO, .BUT AT LEAST YOU HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR !!!

LOL.I AM GONNA NAIL HIS *** ANYWAY JUS CUZ I CAN !!!

MRDETROITMETAL
07-07-2006, 02:36 AM
HEY REX ...I am having a blast here !...where the F are U ???...sleep'in ??? LMAO at your expense, you best do the greatest chop u ever done to beat me ...an it wont matter.

YOU SUCK !

VipFREAK
07-07-2006, 02:37 AM
Yeah... I can see all three of you getting a long... well at least you and Carty. :rolleyes:

MRDETROITMETAL
07-07-2006, 02:39 AM
Yeah... I can see all three of you getting a long... well at least you and Carty. :rolleyes:

NOW THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT @!!!!

We should charge addmission !!!...LOL

pschopper
07-07-2006, 03:15 AM
hahaha you sound like such a gangster mrdetroitmetal
if there was a street fight youd probably do a driveby and pop a cap in his *** haha

briandyche
07-07-2006, 03:20 AM
sleep'in

You misplaced another apostrophe.

Mike Minnillo
07-07-2006, 03:27 AM
i really wanna see rex's opinion on all of this. but im with vipfreak on this one. im gonna grab a bag of popcorn and sit back and enjoy. maybe some beer, too. anyways, cant wait for the poll on this one.

MRDETROITMETAL
07-07-2006, 04:36 AM
SHOULD BE GOOD ..right...?

HEY REX WHERE THE F ARE U ...UR MISSING ALL THE FUN ...C'MON DUDE IT AINT FAIR TO MAKE ME FEND FOR MYSELF HERE !!!!...AN YOU TOO !!!...LOL.

I HAVE DONE MY BEST TO DEFEND & INSLUT YOU AT THE SAME TIME BUT I AM GONNA HAVE TO SLEEP SOMETIME,,,
SO IT'S UR TURN YO TAKE OVER DUDE ...OK ???

( JUST KEEP 'EM ENTERTAINED...WE GET A BIGGER POPCORN AUDIENCE THAT WAY ) ...shhhhh !

pschopper
07-07-2006, 05:52 AM
mmm this is some tasty popcorn

VipFREAK
07-07-2006, 05:55 AM
I actually hate popcorn. Entertainment is good though, don't you agree?

pschopper
07-07-2006, 06:10 AM
yes it is , ive already set up the lawn chairs for a good view

MRDETROITMETAL
07-07-2006, 07:12 AM
hey this is great !!!...and chicken **** rex has yet to surface here, but continues to insult me everywhere else he can,,,,you all READY for some PIXS NOW ?????

I finished my pixs YESTERDAY !!!!....helllooooo Rex !

are you out there ?...(well obviously is IS out there...LMAO ).

MRDETROITMETAL
07-07-2006, 07:40 AM
listen up you all, I did not come here on this site to play games or defend my profession, REX is the jerk who starts this crap, I want it to STOP....NOW.

That is my only purpose in doing this...well and a little entertainment value to boot.
I am no different than you, I bust my *** to make a living too, so ask yourseleves ...

Would YOU tolerate this BS ???...I think NOT.

I got pixs ready and able ...where's the REX dude ???...play'in games on the threads.

3 pages of comments and as of now 126 views in LESS than 12 hours !!!

and not ONE chop here yet !!!!

...of course REX has not even shown up !!!

yeah I must be REALLY BAD for this site huh ?.......LMAO

let put this in perspective...I am on DOZENS of site's around the world ...ONLY 2 have had this type of reaction, BOTH SITES WHERE REX RADIER is present !!!!...nuff said .

MRDETROITMETAL
07-07-2006, 09:31 AM
hey i feel bad that there are no chops here and Rex is coping out ...so here I found a few of his old chops for ya;;;

He did this when he was only 5 years old !!!
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i23/slipperycurve/PLYUDI.jpg

and THIS one he did last month ;;;;
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i23/slipperycurve/ImpalaSSsedan11-1.jpg

not a big diff tho HUH ? well he was a child CHOPPING GENUIS !! & still IS !...LOL.

Rex Raider
07-07-2006, 10:31 AM
First of all MRDM: You're an idiot.
I can't believe there is 3 pages of your crappy threads here.
I didn't see this thread, or I would have responded sooner. I work for a living. I don't keep hitting refresh on my browser every second so that I can see who responds to my posts.

What are the last 2 pictures you posted? The top one I've never seen before in my life. The 2nd one was how you DESTROYED one of my chops (which is currently winning a design contest at another site (which you have been banned from)).

Before YOU DESTROYED it, it looked like this:

http://www.sub500.com/gm/c/reximp3.jpg

As for this "challenge" of yours, here's my entry:

http://www.sub500.com/gm/c/c104j.jpg

For those actually caring about this thread and this "battle", please ignore the letter J in the top corner. I can post a 1024x768 version when I get home from work.
This is the only copy I immediately had available.

MGD
07-07-2006, 11:17 AM
Hmmm.... is it just me, or has he shut up, thank goodness. peace and quiet, i think he went to go work on his chop, coz damn taht looks good rex, he is gonna need a good *** chop to beat that. just my opinion.

MRDETROITMETAL
07-07-2006, 11:25 AM
OH I am so ****** glad you posted that pos, cuz heres mine REX;

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i23/slipperycurve/malirex5.jpg

lets VOTE...you did nada, I CREATED a car from nothing.
The 3 pixs on the bottom are the originals I used to make this.

LOSER, ya did not even take this seriously !!

exactly what i figured too, yours sucks mine ROCKS.

shut the F up from now on !!!

VIPEY
07-07-2006, 11:38 AM
DAMN ! Man (MRDETROITMETAL) are you stupid or something ??????? I mean WTF is wrong with this forum ??? YES !!!! ITS YOU !!!!

MGD
07-07-2006, 12:03 PM
so make a vote smart ***!
and your chop is way too futuristic, sorry dude

Rex Raider
07-07-2006, 12:08 PM
Very blurry.
More blurry than the original you started with.
That's the funny thing. You chopped a picture of an audi. Not of the Malibu. You copies and pasted from the malibu, but that wasn't your base picture. Oh well.
The SS logo on the side looks like crap.All that said, this is actually one of your better chops. If only it wasn't so blurry. And you didn't really change all that much on the bottom of the car (wheels, fenders, etc...)

Rex Raider
07-07-2006, 12:09 PM
btw: A new Voting thread has been started. Please vote. End this nonsense.

MRDETROITMETAL
07-07-2006, 12:40 PM
ya never change do you REX ??...sad.
tHANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENT HOWEVER I DO APRECIATE THAT...BUT...
it is NOT BLURRY, i will send ya the yellow pages for optomitrists allright, just PLEASE from now on keep your comments regarding my pix to YOUR SELF, cuz I am NOT interested at all in what you have to say anymore, let me be and do my own thing from now on thats the deal...END.

Rex Raider
07-07-2006, 01:20 PM
As long as you continue to make chops, and post them on public forums, I will continue to comment on them. Make good chops, and my comments will be positive. make bad ones, and face the consequences. But it is certainly you that needs glasses, not me. Your chops are damn blurry.
And seriously dude, 1) learn to spell 2) learn to type and 3) learn some netiquette. Caps, Bold and Underline don't help win arguments.

VipFREAK
07-07-2006, 01:51 PM
http://www.sportbikers.net/forums/images/smilies/lmfao.gif I don't know what's more entertaining them or that they are **** talking with Malibus...

WYPER
07-07-2006, 01:55 PM
http://www.sportbikers.net/forums/images/smilies/lmfao.gif I don't know what's more entertaining them or that they are **** talking with Malibus...

tottaly aggre with you! i think admin keeping that MRDETROITMETAL just for fun!

but sometimes he really pisses everyone off :(

Rex Raider
07-07-2006, 01:58 PM
Not just here. Google him.

briandyche
07-07-2006, 02:01 PM
play'in

Yet another misplaced apostrophe.

mahalo_dudered
07-11-2006, 03:27 AM
man i was just thinking how sweet it would be if mrdetroitmetal would get banned.

ding_dong
07-14-2006, 12:27 AM
rex raider pwns. period.

MRDETROITMETAL
07-14-2006, 01:49 AM
rex raider pwns. period.

LMAO...good one DD, I cannot see why you all are still reading this thread:D
...a good arguement with your girlfriend is better than this !
Will somebody maybe lock this ***** thread up ?...LIKE soon ?

Rex won the "battle"...I won the WAR !

FINIS;)

VipFREAK
07-14-2006, 02:00 AM
Rex won the "battle"...I won the WAR !

Yeah... that makes sense. Lets review this thread and the thread with the poll.

Will somebody maybe lock this ***** thread up ?...LIKE soon ?

http://www.sportbikers.net/forums/images/smilies/lmfao.gif Nah, Leave it open.

MRDETROITMETAL
07-15-2006, 06:52 PM
VIP grow up man !!!...Rex blew it..even HE admitted that...END OF STORY.

I WIN.

TechChild
07-19-2006, 04:06 PM
All of mrd posts are edited by himself