PDA

View Full Version : AUDI Arden GT Class

MRDETROITMETAL
07-20-2006, 05:32 AM
After AUDI's winning the first race with the new DIESEL racer, figure a GT version is not all that far fecthed now

chop ;

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i23/slipperycurve/audiarden2.jpg

..the rig pix;
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i23/slipperycurve/arden-xk-2006-1.jpg

.:ace:.
07-20-2006, 05:50 AM
personally i like the original alot more! ummm so its an audi now then?? and a diesel 1 at that lol why oh why did you make a diesel! ne wa the choping skill of ok i supose it blurry round most of the new areas but hmmm not too bad i suppose!

MRDETROITMETAL
07-20-2006, 06:05 AM
I made it a Diesel, just ta get cha goin, BUT thx, it IS OK I guess...have u got 'npther word fer blurry tho ???, try "SHADED"....uh....alright whatever, cant catch a break here at all no more. Like no wonder...**** this is MY VERSION OF A REAL TUNER CAR !

.:ace:.
07-20-2006, 06:12 AM
tuner car???? its a diesel who the hell tunes a diesel! oh i know someone who cant afford a petrol thats who! and you aint going to "catch a break" making BLURRY chops like that. as joemomma said it aint all about you mate! how old are you any way?

MRDETROITMETAL
07-20-2006, 06:35 AM
uh,..."diesel tuners" ? ...AUDI DOES !!!...like the NEW R-series LeMans car !!!...??? thats really WHY i made it a diesel, figure it's NOT really far from reality considering this...

It just WON it's first race out of the box ..the boys who run it, Champion Audi, LIVE a few blocks from me here in south florida, so like i dunno where you are man ...but your BEHIND the time, dude...and probably need a new set of spec's there too I'd say laddy...this **** is NOT any more out of focus than the original pixs is or is not. SO, PLEASE.

...and BTW...I like the Jag too, Its a GREAT LOOKING car !!..BUT that's NOT the point of a chop is it ???..nor is how old I am but I will bet you dollars to dounuts I am alot older and smarter than you are !
GO to my website if you relly want to know more, it's all there, OK.

erric1234
07-20-2006, 07:16 AM
everything is off angel espicially the front end looks like my dog when it tilts his head when i call his name, that yellow stuff on the rims is all choppy hell everyting is choppy, i guess that your style

giantclam
07-20-2006, 07:23 AM
there is a fair bit of wonky going on here.
e.g. the yellow crayon on the wheels.
the splitter in the grille,
the grille itself,
the boxy wing,
the black texta on the windscreen,
the lines around the headlight,
the reverse perspective (gets bigger further away from the camera) of the lower air intake bit of the front end,
jagged selection lines around the fog light enclosures.

giantclam
07-20-2006, 07:29 AM
excuse me eric, i think the word you are looking for is "art".
remember that picasso bloke turned out all this wonky blurry shite, that no one understood untill he dropped dead. then he was touted as a genius.

pschopper
07-20-2006, 08:19 AM
i dont see what specifies this car as a diesel apart from you saying it is, i mean we cant see the engine or anything?
the yelllow on the back wheel isnt faded in enough,
side vents and hole thingos look sort of blurry and jagged
and something about the black bit in the grill seems a bit .. off
selection around the front wheel arch is jagged
its a cool idea but it needs a bit more smoothing and effort

you lost
07-20-2006, 09:44 AM
tuner car???? its a diesel who the hell tunes a diesel!

ma m8s got a tubby desil 206 sittin wa 150 bhp,.... soon to b 180,.... cood b 200 but hes no wantin to race tune the ecu,.... gose like **** af a ****** shuvel, beats 2.0l pertols,... so thats sayin sumin :D

MRDETROITMETAL
07-21-2006, 03:23 AM
LMAO...the **** u guys mention I did not even change its a simple cut & paste deal EAGLE EYES ...wow!!

I AM IMPRESSED !

MRDETROITMETAL
07-21-2006, 03:24 AM
tHX ANYWAY FOR THE LOOKS ///,,,COOL BEANS .

chopster
07-21-2006, 06:32 AM
it's not bad... there are some big flaws though...

ferrariguy
07-21-2006, 12:05 PM
okay i can deal with the fact its a diesel. but atleast get rid of the damn shell symbol with it there its just a rolling advertisment.

rickysals
07-21-2006, 06:17 PM
You guys are arguing over something that isn't there.

This is a photograph, and you're arguing over the engine. Stop being dumb.

The idea of an Audi coupe appeals to me alot, and this isn't bad, but it's hurting in the details. Another thing is... shrink these down. The finals don't need to be so huge. I can't see the whole car on my 1024x768 screen. Work big -> Output in an easy to see size.

It would kill some of your blurryness of the front as well.

Moncef
07-21-2006, 06:22 PM
dude, tha stock car u used is a jag xk