PDA

View Full Version : fonts?

Moncef
08-03-2006, 04:31 PM
hey guys i been thinkin after i finish a chop, id really like to have a nice signature at the bottom. can anyone suggest some nice fonts? theres so many in photoshop cs, and i tried a couple, but they're freakin boring lookin..well anyway thanks guys

UGCustom
08-03-2006, 04:36 PM
all the fonts in ps suck... tney're so boring lol.. but if you have time.. checkout www.wantedfonts.com there's 1000's of custom fonts you can download. just download them and copy them into the system font folder and your good to go.. pretty much all of them showup in ps as well as other programs :)

Moncef
08-03-2006, 04:39 PM
dude thanks man ill deff check that. oh btw your sig is kick *** bro!

UGCustom
08-03-2006, 04:44 PM
lol no problem... and thanx :) its not finnished yet tho :o

MRWILDE
08-03-2006, 09:18 PM
http://www.font-finder.com/

z3ro
08-03-2006, 10:34 PM
http://www.dafont.com

rickysals
08-03-2006, 10:48 PM
I hope you're not confusing boring fonts with clean fonts.

95% of the **** I see in sigs is beyond horrendous. If they invent a word to describe how bad they are in the future - I'll come back to edit this and use that word.

chopster
08-07-2006, 11:04 AM

95% of the **** I see in sigs is beyond horrendous. If they invent a word to describe how bad they are in the future - I'll come back to edit this and use that word.
what do you mean by that?
that you should stick to the "original" fonts to make it look clean?
i don't want to be offensive but i just don't understand your point

iMPaCT
08-11-2006, 05:34 PM

You make a good point, but sometimes (for creativity's sake) ya gotta break away from them boring old 'standard' fonts.

z3ro
08-11-2006, 06:17 PM
You make a good point, but sometimes (for creativity's sake) ya gotta break away from them boring old 'standard' fonts.

True.

Carty
08-12-2006, 12:08 AM
why do you have to break away... I think a clean font looks much better if its used correctly...

rickysals
08-16-2006, 12:03 AM
True.

Untrue.

The font should be selected based on what you're trying to say.

These shitty fonts you guys use really are horrendous and anyone with ANY graphic knowledge is laughing at them.

Making somehting flashy doesn't make it good. Making something good is what makes it good.

I just cringe when I see a sig with a BMW (classy car) and like some flaming tortoise-shell textured font with drop shadow, outerglow, double stroke, and then warped.

You never warp a font. Ever. End of story.

Moncef
08-18-2006, 01:18 PM
its all good man, juss cuz i got some new fonts im still keepin it tasteful ;)