PDA

View Full Version : 07 Chevy Tahoe converted(brushed)

carabao2424
08-03-2006, 11:21 PM
LMK what you think please....

orig:
http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/9596/2007chevrolettahoe1600x1200wallpaper05kq7.jpg

mod:
http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/3987/2007chevrolettahoe1600x1200wallpaper05copyez0.jpg

frankum
08-04-2006, 12:00 AM
Looks like an 06 Dodge ram.
Less is more.
BUT, everything you did do looks flawless. It all looks realy except side skirt and front valance. Nice job.
Oh, by the way, don't smudge the sky, I can see where you did that.

stang_man67
08-04-2006, 06:19 AM
your proportion on the rear windshield looks wrong. It would be bigger closer to you not the other way around. Other than that thats a good job!!

chopster
08-04-2006, 06:42 AM
BUT, everything you did do looks flawless.

i think you don't have eye for flaws...

some selections are jagged, the vents don't look very good
the design just looks bad...
rims don't fit the color and lightness of the car...
i'd recommend practice... cuz you got the skills! i'm sure about that!
and spend a little more time on it!

frankum
08-04-2006, 11:35 AM
i think you don't have eye for flaws...

some selections are jagged, the vents don't look very good
the design just looks bad...
rims don't fit the color and lightness of the car...
i'd recommend practice... cuz you got the skills! i'm sure about that!
and spend a little more time on it!
haha, I don't have eyes for flaws? You don't have ****. Do not hate on a chop that is one of the better and most creative ones lately. That truck/suv is an awesome idea that were used correctly. I don't see a SINGLE jagged edge, don't be ******* picky, your not perfect either. Design looks bad? Ha. Looks awesome to me. Nice and sport, but isn't a low rider. How about this: don't be a prick on chops that are good. I think you're jealous so you needed some attention.

Moncef
08-04-2006, 11:41 AM
haha, I don't have eyes for flaws? You don't have ****. Do not hate on a chop that is one of the better and most creative ones lately. That truck/suv is an awesome idea that were used correctly. I don't see a SINGLE jagged edge, don't be ******* picky, your not perfect either. Design looks bad? Ha. Looks awesome to me. Nice and sport, but isn't a low rider. How about this: don't be a prick on chops that are good. I think you're jealous so you needed some attention.

man you're a joke..you got an eye for somethin franky but it aint flaws..and dont call chopster ******* picky, look at you, gettin all anal and **** about where nitrous purge goes--and if you knew anythin about nitrous you would kno that it'd be easier to have the purge valve near the solinoids, since you dont need to run all that plumbing..and where are tha solenoids? oh look at that, right by the firewall! not the windshield squirters.

oh and ON topic, it looks pretty good, not my taste, but i see time was put in the process keep werkin at it man and werk on higher quality pics ;)

peace

WakoNako
08-04-2006, 12:05 PM
it a good idea, the perspective is defintly off tho

frankum
08-04-2006, 07:28 PM
man you're a joke..you got an eye for somethin franky but it aint flaws..and dont call chopster ******* picky, look at you, gettin all anal and **** about where nitrous purge goes--and if you knew anythin about nitrous you would kno that it'd be easier to have the purge valve near the solinoids, since you dont need to run all that plumbing..and where are tha solenoids? oh look at that, right by the firewall! not the windshield squirters.

oh and ON topic, it looks pretty good, not my taste, but i see time was put in the process keep werkin at it man and werk on higher quality pics ;)

peace
If you place the purge above the wheel well, it actually looks like purge, instead of fluid jets. duh

MRDETROITMETAL
08-05-2006, 03:36 AM
*edited* dont be an ***, no need for insulting language like this - v8_king

Moncef
08-05-2006, 11:36 AM
If you place the purge above the wheel well, it actually looks like purge, instead of fluid jets. duh

its much harder like that

Carty
08-05-2006, 12:49 PM
haha detroit got own by admin...

back on topic, I dont think this is a very good chop, this is a classic case of way to much brushing where it really isn't needed and overall, I think there are too many mistakes because if you had gone with a simpiler design you could have kept it clean and it would have looked good

MRDETROITMETAL
08-06-2006, 06:32 AM
hey NO INSULT intended...it just dose not work, OK.

we all screw up, and this is a screw up IMO. nothing matches, and the wheeels are off...

no big deal,... I and others here have posted worse...again no insult jus keepin it real.