PDA

View Full Version : Ferrari enzo

BL-Z
08-04-2006, 05:09 PM
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/9660/062305wip23jy.png

got a little bored in college,just started playing round with the 3d creator suite ther and made this

VipFREAK
08-04-2006, 05:11 PM
Who'd you rip that off of? xD

Take a pic of your desktop screen, the above pic, and maybe I'd believe you a little more or not.

BL-Z
08-04-2006, 05:16 PM
i did it in college nd im at home so its a lil dificult...and im not goin 2 college for lyk 5 weeks

VipFREAK
08-04-2006, 05:25 PM
how convienent... not to mention I couldn't find much on 3d creator suite. I don't know what college you're going to but I've never heard of that program being used in college or industry.

I've heard of Rhino, Solidworks, ProE, and Unigraphics (which I might ad is used by Car manufactures all the time).

got a little bored in college,just started playing round with the 3d creator suite ther and made this

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/3839/err9yp.gif Hmm... ?

BL-Z
08-05-2006, 04:39 PM
i didnt say it was called 3d desgin suite i sed IT IS A 3d design suite

and it is the summer holidays m8

VipFREAK
08-05-2006, 05:24 PM
Name the program then... oh wait lemme guess you forgot the name of it. :rolleyes:

KEV
08-05-2006, 06:48 PM
why lay on him you guys are messing him about yeh he may of came to this site posting little over 15 chops a day or so but have you not stopped to think he may be useless at choppin but better at different things GUYS never judge a book by its cover .
oh n blizzy you best not be f**kin lieing on this one

Carty
08-05-2006, 08:46 PM
haha "the man that successfully created the EVO truck" hmmm bullshit I did it a while back and mine looked better then yours haha

Tony Riley
08-06-2006, 12:06 AM
why lay on him you guys are messing him about yeh he may of came to this site posting little over 15 chops a day or so but have you not stopped to think he may be useless at choppin but better at different things GUYS never judge a book by its cover .
oh n blizzy you best not be f**kin lieing on this one

Stop.

He lies more than satan.
So we don't believe him.

One of the first posts he ever made on here
was to say that he was a chief designer, and
had an enzo. Now all of a sudden he is a college
student who conveniently won't be at college
for the next 5 weeks, but his dad has some
wack *** card that allows him to buy enzos
half price....

Also his dad designed enzo's toilet or something,
and probably also has an index finger of Dino
Ferrari incased in 14 carat gold....

Can I get an amen?

*harlem shake*

MartinPliksh
08-06-2006, 02:41 AM
i like it blizzy, where did you steal it from.

BL-Z
08-06-2006, 05:09 AM
the program is summit lyk pro desktop ill get sum screenshots in about 7 weeks for u guys

LifeStyling
08-06-2006, 06:28 AM
eehm.. yeah right... something tells me your not be here long enough for that...

no offence if everythings true and stuff(wich is a one in a million chance).. but everything you say sounds made up and you never have proof of anything..

its not the way to get people to like/respect you.. 'cause i think thats what you are aiming for..

KEV
08-06-2006, 07:11 AM
**** its a site were you show a car thats either been ruined/or made better but come to think about it ive seen something very similar to your enzo on google ages ago .
BUT im just gunna believe him for now !!
somebody has to have faith even if it aint you guys .

VIPEY
08-06-2006, 07:39 AM
I agree with Tony Riley ! Couse you never have a proof of anything !

VipFREAK
08-06-2006, 11:58 AM
the program is summit lyk pro desktop ill get sum screenshots in about 7 weeks for u guys

Why even reply... your *** will be gone long before then.

WakoNako
08-06-2006, 12:35 PM

Blizzy, you lyin dick, I've used pro desktop at school before and judging your chops, you musta been usin pro desktop for the better part of a decade to pull off some body parts like that.

What country you live in?

In America, college starts on 21st august and it less than a month till the UK colleges start again

Carty
08-06-2006, 05:15 PM
Wako... every college starts on a different date, I have friends that go back on the 10th and I don't go back until the 29th... but what I do know is, there is no college that starts past september 5th.. so 7 weeks blizzy??? hmmm bullshit

WakoNako
08-06-2006, 06:14 PM
every college ma start on a different date, but they all start rougly the same time, within 1 or 2 weeks of each other

Carty
08-06-2006, 07:26 PM
ya I kno, Im just saying the same day, but there is no way it is in 7 weeks

WakoNako
08-06-2006, 07:28 PM
yea, maybe they're pics of his dads enzo that he just played with in photoshop

z3ro
08-06-2006, 07:32 PM
ok just shut up blurry, thx

BL-Z
08-07-2006, 11:23 AM
my college is getin rebuilt, carmel college you can even go on ther website if you like to see im not lyin http://www.carmel.org.uk/ then go on facilites,newbuild and then read the text!

KEV
08-07-2006, 11:38 AM
oh and the college i went to is out for 12 weeks so . . . . . . . . . .

BL-Z
08-07-2006, 11:46 AM
oh and the college i went to is out for 12 weeks so . . . . . . . . . .

i was just proving to the a*s h***s hu didnt believe me MDKV

nasTone
08-08-2006, 01:37 PM
You might want to change the filename to try and make it "yours". If you just modeled this in school, why does the filename use 06/23/05? Also, with your grammar and spelling, I highly doubt that you are in college. Don't give us the line of crap that you were in a hurry or some other line of bs. I hate leaving useless posts like this, but grow the f*#k up man. It is pretty sad that you have to use other peoples work to try and get respect here. I don't have 100% proof of this yet, but I am DAMN close. If you know that you can't do something, why pretend that you can? It just doesn't make sense.

"You can't be something you're not"
-Pantera (Walk)

BL-Z
08-23-2006, 04:42 PM
y doesent neone believe i cn do this stuff? im at college learning how 2 do stuff,my bad spelling and grammar is because i type fast and on postwbesites i tend not 2 rite fullhnad

misterphotoshop
08-23-2006, 06:35 PM
nobdy blves u cuz u li n cant spl

nasTone
08-23-2006, 07:07 PM
y doesent neone believe i cn do this stuff? im at college learning how 2 do stuff

LOL - Learn stuff like what? Tie your shoes? Comb your hair? Brush your teeth?

Blizzy, take a look at your history here. You have been the foundation to plenty of arguments. You have also been the "fabricator" of many lies. Obviously, you have some kind of obsession with the Enzo. Face it, you can't draw one, or model one. Your dad doesn't have one and never has. If you really must stay here, come out and be yourself. If you are being yourself, and lying is a constant issue for you, you may want to seek medical help. You may be a Pathological Liar.

pathological liar (Amer) someone who often embellishes his or her stories in a way that he or she believes will impress people. It may be that a pathological liar is different from a normal liar in that a pathological liar believes the lie he or she is telling to be true—at least in public—and is "playing" the role. It is not clear, however, that this is the case. It could also be that pathological liars know precisely what they are doing. Making up stories and at the same time believing them is known as confabulation. The term "pathological liar" is not an official clinical diagnosis however psychiatrists may agree that pathological lying is often the result of a mental disorder or low self-esteem.

" I know I’ll never trust a single thing you say
You knew your lies would divide us but you lied anyway
And all the lies have got you floating up above us all
But what goes up has got to fall"

Linkin Park - Meteora - Hit The Floor

WakoNako
08-23-2006, 07:26 PM

LOL...That is so true.

And Blizzy, I type very fast and yet my text is still legible and readable. I use FULL HAND literally all the time. Can you see any mistakes? The only grammatical (long word) errors i make are because I am a dumbass at English and I have a mild version of ADD.

giantclam
08-23-2006, 07:58 PM

Nope, that is what his mummy is for.

Moncef
08-24-2006, 05:31 PM
yea blizzy your chops make me feel like i need glasses then i look at ur spelling and its like you type with a broken hand...trust me, turn out one good chop that takes at least 2 days to do (nothin fancy, show us some vents, blades, lowering, lights, stuff that u see in my chops), and spell all your mods/description correctly and then you'll be respected more

oh and btw, nowadays i type at about 50 wpm w/no spelling errors, and thats with full capitalization wherever needed. and im a noob in photoshop, you've been on tha board since as long as i can remember...

VipFREAK
08-24-2006, 08:52 PM
I thought it's been quite more quiet than usual... did Mr. Mental get banned too? xD

Carty
08-24-2006, 10:12 PM
i gave him a suspension but didnt ban him, he should be allowed on now

Mike Minnillo
08-24-2006, 11:10 PM
who? MRDM or blizzy? DID blizzy get banned?

Carty
08-24-2006, 11:50 PM
blizzy got a 10 day ban

WakoNako
08-25-2006, 07:24 AM
that explains why it was so quiet on the boards for a week

bilsta
08-25-2006, 11:28 AM
how can u ban him if you have no proof that he stole it?? and i havnt seen it anywhere else on the web and nor has anyone else, i think its just that u have a grudge or something against him.

VipFREAK
08-25-2006, 12:07 PM
Did he prove it or attempt it? Nope...

BL-Z
08-30-2006, 02:56 PM
the truth of the matter is you can check every search engine,3d internet site,tutorial site,anywhere, you won't find that piece of work,and do you want me to tell all the a**h**** on this site why? BECAUSE IT IS MINE! im a graphics and Computer-Aided design/manufacturing student so i do use other designs like enzos and other luxury cars for inspiration.

thanks billy for believing me too!

oh yes not one spelling mistake in that!

iMARC
08-30-2006, 04:29 PM
blizzy got a 10 day ban

ya he had but now hes banned for life he told me XD
he just doesnt know why...
could u tell in this thread so i can tell him :rolleyes:

cheers

EDIT:
oh i know why hes banned^^
he just wants to say sorry and wants u to unban him for 10min so he can say sorry :P

cheers

BloomerzUK
08-30-2006, 06:15 PM
the truth of the matter is you can check every search engine,3d internet site,tutorial site,anywhere, you won't find that piece of work,and do you want me to tell all the a**h**** on this site why? BECAUSE IT IS MINE! im a graphics and Computer-Aided design/manufacturing student so i do use other designs like enzos and other luxury cars for inspiration.

oh yes not one spelling mistake in that!

Die?

Carty
08-30-2006, 09:13 PM
blizzy is gone for good so you just drop the enzo deal

Moncef
08-31-2006, 08:58 AM
alrighty

MartinPliksh
08-31-2006, 09:32 PM
but wheres MRDM??

deanpaul
11-10-2006, 01:22 PM
LMFAO.. Why dont you post the mesh aswell kid?! Oh wait, you cant!

First you ask yourself why would a chief designer post chops on here..then you ask yourself what a chief designer is doing at college.. AND then it hits you in the face and you laugh at this kid trying to be respected and fake on the internet... LOLZOMGWTFROFFLE!!1!!11111111 :)

Carty
11-10-2006, 05:10 PM
hey... hey to go fonzi... o wait... that response was only a few months late... im closing the thread