PDA

View Full Version : T0m - contest's ford

z3ro
08-06-2006, 07:19 PM
Ive decided to participate to the contest 2d .... yeah im late I know :P

what do you think of it? anything I can change? Do you think i have a chance?

original
http://img434.imageshack.us/img434/7800/fordoriginalru5.jpg

mine
http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/4338/fordselcoloredcopymi5.jpg

giantclam
08-06-2006, 07:56 PM
hey tom,
i think its funny when you ask if you have a chance, its a bit like valentino rossi asking if he has a chance in the moto gp!!!!:)
this is another great chop from you, but i think the motion blur at the very back of the car is a bit hard edged? and the gold bit at the top back corner of the car looks like overspray? is it reflection?

z3ro
08-06-2006, 08:01 PM
i think its funny when you ask if you have a chance, its a bit like valentino rossi asking if he has a chance in the moto gp!!!!:)

wow... thx man!

yeah I see what you are meaning I will mod this

z3ro
08-06-2006, 08:57 PM
ok ive done some change here .. mostly on the side bodykit

stage2
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/6189/fordselcolored2eo7.jpg

z3ro
08-06-2006, 09:49 PM
I would really like to have some comments before the deathline plz!

thx a lot

MRDETROITMETAL
08-06-2006, 10:55 PM
...the wheel blur is very funky (not too good ) need to make it fit the entire wheel size, IMO...other than that not too bad.

When does this contest thing come up , I sent mine in weeks ago ???

iMPaCT
08-07-2006, 07:15 AM
Thats the first time I've seen a nice widebody kit in quite a while. Thumbs Up for T 0 m

Tero-87
08-07-2006, 12:09 PM
This might be little late, but I like your chop only not the wheels.

Tip for wheel motion: If you used Radial Blur to the wheels it doesn't always work for oval objects like this, try to use smudge tool isntead, put strenght in somewhere under 10% and soft brush and just brush. Not sure if I said it clear enought but hope it helps.

z3ro
08-07-2006, 01:54 PM
thx impact!
I love my kit too ;)

This might be little late, but I like your chop only not the wheels.

Tip for wheel motion: If you used Radial Blur to the wheels it doesn't always work for oval objects like this, try to use smudge tool isntead, put strenght in somewhere under 10% and soft brush and just brush. Not sure if I said it clear enought but hope it helps.

lol maybe a little late, yes. But thank you for the tip I'll use it later!

GOOD LUCK IN THIS CONTEST EVRYBODY!

PS: and oh, can I vote for myself? its not my intention but if evreybody do it .........:rolleyes:

BL-Z
08-07-2006, 02:40 PM
errr...to be honest the colour is not v.nice,bit to saturated otherwise hotchop!

reedesigner
08-08-2006, 03:12 AM
I agree with the other guys. The wheels need to be blurred better, because right now they detract (next time just use a oval selection, pull the wheel to a circle, do the blur, and then transform it back). But, what is great about this chop is that i can really tell you were thinking about the design and not just adding random aftermarket kits all over the place. I like the line from the bottom of the window up to the spoiler. That is well thought out and makes sense. The original is way off... i never noticed that. So, props on that and good luck in the comp!

WakoNako
08-08-2006, 08:52 PM
It looks great, one thing you shudda done is slammed tht ***** to the floor. That'd mek it SICK!!!

z3ro
08-08-2006, 10:35 PM
But, what is great about this chop is that i can really tell you were thinking about the design and not just adding random aftermarket kits all over the place. I like the line from the bottom of the window up to the spoiler. That is well thought out and makes sense. The original is way off... i never noticed that. So, props on that and good luck in the comp!

man thx!
I always try to think design before doing anything cuz I dont want it t obe ricer or sumthing

one thing you shudda done is slammed tht ***** to the floor. That'd mek it SICK!!!

yes I maybe I sjould have done that but im more into realistic than flashy or show car. I love the foose's style , I mean when the mods are subtle but make the car even better ... thats my style ...