PDA

View Full Version : Chrysler 300 - XV

MRDETROITMETAL
09-14-2006, 02:03 AM
Well I found this one too late for the poll, started it before the otherone but somehow it got lost in my files....yeah right, I just have too many pictures and went right by it ....

Anyway I like it better than the one I whipped up for the battle thread ;

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/1710/chrysler300xvqd2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

p-shopallstar
09-14-2006, 03:20 AM
you need to slow down and take your time.

MRDETROITMETAL
09-14-2006, 04:16 AM
you need to slow down and take your time.

THO I DO APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT & CONCERN :

...oh here he comes now, following me where ever I go !...LOL:D :D :D

OK, so I did not spend a month making this one !....diff strokes and diff reasons to chop.
Your caddy race car was bad, IMO...and I do racing cars all day long...no offense, but this was not ment to be a masterpeice, check out my other post here tonite, cuz that is race art,... tho you'll prb say it's a blurry mess....:rolleyes:

ya wanna do this again ?..I am game.:)

...and NO ..I probably just need to get a new copy of photoshop, cuz all these pictures are done in Alais Sketchbook pro ...

.... where you have to DRAW EVERYTHING BY HAND !!!.....no paths ...no color changes, no BS !!

voda48
09-14-2006, 11:42 AM
ONe thing I have noticed in all your chops is how blurry they are. Whatever program you are using, it leaves many jagged lines

chopster
09-14-2006, 01:24 PM
mr detroit metal... you are a strange man, you try your best on a good chop, it looks like you improved... and then, some time later you post **** like this... spend time on every chop!!

Tony Riley
09-14-2006, 08:57 PM
THO I DO APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT & CONCERN :

...oh here he comes now, following me where ever I go !...LOL:D :D :D

OK, so I did not spend a month making this one !....diff strokes and diff reasons to chop.
Your caddy race car was bad, IMO...and I do racing cars all day long...no offense, but this was not ment to be a masterpeice, check out my other post here tonite, cuz that is race art,... tho you'll prb say it's a blurry mess....:rolleyes:

ya wanna do this again ?..I am game.:)

...and NO ..I probably just need to get a new copy of photoshop, cuz all these pictures are done in Alais Sketchbook pro ...

.... where you have to DRAW EVERYTHING BY HAND !!!.....no paths ...no color changes, no BS !!

First of all...
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/2604/cadillaccienfront800vf3.jpg
This isn't "bad" at all.

Just because you do racecars "all day long" doesn't mean much at all.

Yes, there are different reasons and objectives to chopping. There are
different standards and different looks, but when there are problems
then they are subject to criticism no matter the standard, no matter the
look or objective.
You claim to be this "master artist" yet you haven't proven versatility
since you've been here. Not saying you have to at all, but your attitude
exhibits someone who is on some kind of understanding that others lack,
which is not true. Try and be humble every so often.

And just because you did this by hand does not mean it is better than
things created with a mouse. If you believe otherwise then you are quite
simply......daft.

Color changes and paths are not bullshit. They are tools and methods that
should be explored.

Cloud
09-15-2006, 12:06 AM
ugh. this kid is only a problem. he got banned off the forum i'm usually at because of this same "cocky attitude". At the clutch point, he couldn't back up his mouth. wtf.

joemomma95
09-15-2006, 01:19 AM
Trust me, he is close to getting banned on this one too, has been for quite a while now...

As far as the chop, usual stuff expected from you...blurry, jagged, low quality, can't figure out what your trying to do, but according to yourself it was meant to be this way. And as far as the "race art" in your other thread.....see above.

essex boy luke
09-15-2006, 12:07 PM
another blurry **** heap IMO and ur a artist ? yer right :rolleyes:

iMARC
09-15-2006, 12:15 PM
another blurry **** heap IMO and ur a artist ? yer right :rolleyes:

kk ppl...i know most of us dont like mrdm but lets not shout at him like we did on blizzy...and he became famous!!!
so if u dont like him just ignore his threads and dont post on them...

cheers

essex boy luke
09-15-2006, 12:22 PM
ok fair play :)

Big-T
09-16-2006, 02:51 AM
true

Sevil Norgad
09-16-2006, 08:55 AM
Right on brothas! Dude, that Caddy racecar is mad sick awesome!

MRDETROITMETAL
09-18-2006, 07:12 AM
oh ...LMAO I missed all this BS cuz I was to busy selling my work !.....Look here this is the way it is, I respect you dudes, if ya dont buy that ...BAN ME WTF do I care ?...but...

if you wanna be closed minded, and critical of everybody who does not "CHOP" pixs to the standards you determine to be "de rigiour", then it is your loss for the people you turn away, because from those people you only create disrespect !

I do what I FEEL, and cannot be concerned with your standards of acceptability, ...if I think it works it rolls...end of story...I AM NOT attempting to INSULT anyone here, BUT....
c'mon, where's the tolerence and understanding of a TRUE artist in your attitude experssed here, I mus say I was surprised by the shitty comments on this thread, & I think they are VERY unwarranted, but whatever...if you all wanna maintain THAT attitude & have NO room for difference's then just...P-OFF !!!

iMARC
09-18-2006, 08:28 AM
I do what I FEEL,...... a TRUE artist ...

LOL okay he thinks that hes a true artist...maybe he is cuz some artists are alcoholics and his
chops seem to be produced by a drunken XD

cheers

Moncef
09-18-2006, 08:33 AM
Right on brothas! Dude, that Caddy racecar is mad sick awesome!
damn straight bro but this 300 is jank...

joemomma95
09-18-2006, 11:38 PM
I do what I FEEL, and cannot be concerned with your standards of acceptability

If your not concerned with our standards then stop posting, I can't understand why you would stay around if you think everyone else in the forum doesn't understand your ART.

Seriously, in just about every thread you create people tell you what they think and your ONE AND ONLY RESPONSE is that no one understands your art, then why would you continue coming to a place where people don't get what your doing?

BTW, don't bother responding to my post unless you read it and understand what I say, cause I don't really need to hear about how misunderstood you are anymore...

Carty
09-19-2006, 12:10 AM
haha dont think he'll be responding joe