PDA

View Full Version : Mini Gasser

CooperS
09-25-2006, 02:56 PM
http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/9867/minigasser2fu4.jpg

here is my first chop I wanted to get the 60's gasser style for the mini but I realize it came out pretty bad I spent most of my time on the blower and the roll cage

essex boy luke
09-25-2006, 03:02 PM
hmm first chop good design but realy looks fake sorry wheells aint evern round and there is no shadow like the rollcage needs some work tho

WildmanProductions
09-25-2006, 03:57 PM
I think you would be more at home here

www.microsoftpaintforums.com

CooperS
09-25-2006, 04:53 PM
I am sorry to post this disgrace on the fourm I am a noob I know I was way premature in posting this I need to gain alot more skill, but once I do I will bring something much better to the table

WildmanProductions
09-25-2006, 05:02 PM
I am sorry to post this disgrace on the fourm I am a noob I know I was way premature in posting this I need to gain alot more skill, but once I do I will bring something much better to the table

I was just bustin your balls kid, the isdea itself is a good one you just need to work on the execution, checkout the tutorials they really help a lot

Carty
09-25-2006, 08:20 PM
haha you dont need to be talented at all to post anything on here as long as your willing to listen to what we have to say... wheels are way too choppy, take your time with selections so they dont look so messy

.:ace:.
09-26-2006, 03:41 AM
mate most ppl that post chops like this normally dissaprer and are never heard from again!

stick with it. my main tip would be to learn photoshop first! learn the majority of the tools then use these skills to chop!

maybe check out adobe.com for tutorials or just put photoshop tutorials on google???

but yer the chop itself have verry poor selection! but in your defence you have most of the angles right! ie the wheels arent off at all just poor quality and bad slections!

just stick with it and youll do ok!

rob_h
09-26-2006, 04:00 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that is brilliant

.:ace:.
09-26-2006, 04:58 AM
dont patronise him or her!

tapasspinners
09-26-2006, 06:58 PM
dont patronise him or her!
yea, if you run off all the new people then the site will never grow.

Ƨ™
09-26-2006, 07:02 PM
nice for your first chop.

crisby06
09-27-2006, 12:33 AM
good idea, and overall, it's decent for a first chop..but you have a long way to go. just listen to what we have to say..you'll never get better if you don't take advice from the experts..btw, that's def not me, lol..but some advice i have would be to take more time on your selections, try to learn the pen tool. at first it's very hard, but once you get the hang of it it is a WONDERFUL thing.

wheels are very blurry compared to the rest of the car, but they are in perspective which is great. also, blower and exhaust look fake, but pretty good for first chop

tapasspinners
09-27-2006, 06:10 PM
but some advice i have would be to take more time on your selections, try to learn the pen tool. at first it's very hard, but once you get the hang of it it is a WONDERFUL thing.

I think it would be better to learn with the polygon selection tool first. I mean I now understand how great and amazing the pen tool is, but when i first started choppin, I was tryin to figure out what a layer and a selection were (much less paths which can be infinitely changed). IMO it's better to start with the basics, then when you get the hang of it and have done a couple OK chops you can start using more advanced tools.

That's just IMO. I may see things completely different than someone else.:D

Moncef
09-29-2006, 10:11 PM
keep it up bro dont give up! we need some more choppers :D

chopster
10-01-2006, 09:15 AM
there used to be this section in general discussion for cars like this :p