PDA

View Full Version : My Weekend

Carty
10-24-2006, 01:29 AM
Ok, so I saw in one thread where a few people asked where I was, ya I wasnt around to make my usual smartass comments... here is what I did instead

On friday morning I hopped on a plane to Austin, TX and it was a sweet trip, I just got back in ATL tonight, had loads of fun all weekend long except for saturday... early saturday morning Im walking back to my hotel very drunk coming from a frat party when I see what I thought was a beer can on the sidewalk, now Im completely wasted and near a frat house so of course, this has to be a beer can, and in my drunken state, I think it would be a great idea to kick the **** out of this thing, turns out it wasnt a beer can, but the remains of where the city had removed a stop sign, and this was the 6 inches they left sticking out of the ground, so after spending 6 hours in the hospital the next day getting stitches in my foot I go back to look at the nice puddle of blood I left and the damn thing in broad daylight with me sober, still looks like a beer can... not exactly the safest thing I have ever seen, so I have a picture if anyone wants, but otherwise im not going to post... i relaxed for most of saturday, sunday and monday, and flew home monday night, had lots of fun, and im back here to be my usual smartass self... and ya tyler, I could beat the GT, but I am not going to brag about it, because his car doesnt look like ****, its clean... has a nice look to it, and unlike yours, has a throaty V8.. not to mention on top of all that he isnt bragging about how his parents get him whatever he wants... in other words I respect him as a person and dont feel the need to make fun

brasher
10-24-2006, 05:24 AM
Cool story Hansel.

KEV
10-24-2006, 06:40 AM
haha you *** that was kinda stupid i guess , did you not stop to think god ma foot's hurting now or it feal's funny lol
AND please post the picks up would like to have a look

Tony Riley
10-24-2006, 10:15 PM
^Must I remind you, the point of being inebriated is that you don't really think.

You just kinda flounder around and kick things, like Mr. swole up there has so
graciously reminded us.

sterry
10-25-2006, 12:25 AM
haha thats a pisser! I've had a few experiences like that but no way as bad lol. Why is it that when you’re drunk you have a tendency just to hit things? Maybe its because when your wasted you become kinda numb, therefore don't feel pain as much and decide that you want to kick that crate as hard as you can, or in your case kick a 6 inch mental pole sticking out of the ground lol.

Carty
10-25-2006, 01:27 AM
i have a picture on my phone, when I get back to my apartment (tomorrow) I will upload it, this computer doesnt have bluetooth

WildmanProductions
10-25-2006, 04:50 PM
i have a picture on my phone, when I get back to my apartment (tomorrow) I will upload it, this computer doesnt have bluetooth

I would have tollay fit in your suitcase then you could have taken me with you:D

Carty
10-26-2006, 01:27 AM
haha thats a little gay??^^ I only brought a duffle bag

WildmanProductions
10-26-2006, 02:55 PM
haha thats a little gay??^^ I only brought a duffle bag

no not like that carty, I meant you should have taken me too Texas so I could get wasted and tackle some drunk college chicks :D

Carty
10-27-2006, 08:10 AM
haha ya I know, just givin you a hard time ;-)

Carty
10-30-2006, 04:14 PM
hey i got pictures... the first one is my toe, the second one is what i kicked... these were taken with my phone, not a bad camara huh?

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5366/spa0033mk5.jpg

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/1868/spa0030nw8.jpg

joemomma95
10-30-2006, 04:26 PM
No lawsuit going on there? Looks to me like it's kind of a tripping hazard.

If you get millions out of this I want 40%, it was my idea...

WildmanProductions
10-30-2006, 04:32 PM
hahaha it kinda looks like a beer can, and dont post up anymore pics of your feet ever again...ever!

Carty
10-30-2006, 08:33 PM
actually the lawsuit has been underway since monday, but if I get 20 million ill buy you a renegade Joe

joemomma95
10-30-2006, 08:36 PM
actually the lawsuit has been underway since monday, but if I get 20 million ill buy you a renegade Joe

A lousy renegade? What's wrong with you man! I'll take the new 4 door rubicon unlimited.....plus a couple hundred thousand:D ......

Oh ya, and maybe a Diablo while your at it...

Carty
10-30-2006, 08:46 PM
haha ok a rubicon and a diablo... and im going to spraypaint PSC all over it